Ch.19

(LILYS POV)

After the meeting, we all went back to our hotel because we had a few hours before the interview. Harry, Zayn, and I went to my hotel room while the rest of the boys went to the other one. Once we got in, Harry and I sat in a couch facing the couch Zayn was sitting in.

Harry started our conversation. "There is no way in hell management is getting their way, but we can make them think that they are."

Zayn nodded his head and smiled. "I like the way you think, Haz."

I looked at them in puzzlement. Was I really that stupid? "Care to fill me in on what I am missing?"

Harry began explaining it to me, but he sounded like it was obvious. "Whenever we are around people we can't trust, you and Zayn will pretend that you are dating. Even in private, because management will be making sure we follow their orders. If we are 100% certain that there is no one we can't trust around us, you both can cut the act and you are all mine."

I thought this over. "How do we know who to trust? I mean, the only people I am really close with are you, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall."

Harry bobbed his head. "Exactly. We don't. So unless we are alone, with the boys, or with our family, you and Zayn are an item." He looked so sad, I wished this was all over.

We wrapped up our conversation, so we could get ready for the interview. Zayn was about to leave our hotel room to go to his and tell the rest of the boys our plan, but he was stopped by Harry's voice.

"Zayn?"

Zayn turned around. "Yeah, mate?"

"I completely trust you, but I know how lovable Lily is. Just please, don't fall for her."

Zayn chuckled and shook his head. "Haz, you have my word. We are only friends."

Harry gave Zayn a hug and Zayn left Harry and I alone.

Harry walked back over to me, looking around the room with over exaggerated motions with his head. When he got to me, he leaned down seductively near my face. "Looks like it is just you and me…"

I pinched his cheeks, like old ladies do to chubby children. "You are so cheeky, Styles."

"But you love me!" He increased his cheekiness by adding dimples to his grin.

"That, I do." I pulled him on the couch next to me and kissed him. The kiss had a lot of emotion to it, because neither of us knew how long it would be before we kissed each other again.

**

(HARRYS POV)

We all piled into the van, making our way to the interview on some talk show. I began to get really worried, of course they would ask about our love lives, and when they heard that Lily was backstage, they would ask if she could come out. And by asking, I mean forcing.