Ch.30

(LILYS POV)

I woke up in the boat's cabin with my husband nowhere in sight. I looked everywhere on the enormous yacht until I finally found him fishing on the upper deck.

I walked over and sat down next to him. "You never told me you could fish."

Harry chuckled. "I can't, but I am attempting to get us lunch."

Harry gave me a fishing rod and taught me everything he knew about fishing (which wasn't much…). We fished until late afternoon and caught 6 decent sized fish.

"Getting hungry, love?", he asked me as he began cleaning off the fish.

I nodded my head. "Do you know how to make the fish edible?"

Harry looked up at me with the grin that millions of girls fell in love with. "Nope, but it's a learning experience."

A few minutes later, Harry presented me with a plate of fish tacos, which were surprisingly delicious. When we finished eating, we watched the sun begin to set. The water reflected the sun's vibrant colors, which made it all the more beautiful.

"Ready to go back to the hotel?", Harry said once it was completely dark outside.

I stood up and took Harry's hand.

The second we got back to our hotel suite, I collapsed on our bed. Who knew fishing was so tiring? Harry joined me in bed and I snuggled up to him. He turned on a movie, but all I remember is taking one last whiff of his scent before falling asleep.

**

I woke up to the bed shaking. I looked up to see Harry slowly getting out of bed, trying not to wake me.

When he saw I was awake, he bent down and kissed me. "Good morning, love. I am going to make us breakfast."

He left the room, and I got up to get dressed. I had a slight stomach ache, but I tried to ignore it. Once I had changed out of my pajamas, I made my way to the kitchen where the smell of eggs and bacon overwhelmed my body. I felt the bile rush up my throat as I sped to the bathroom.

As I started puking my guts out into the toilet, Harry came in to hold my hair out of my face.

He bent down next to me and wiped a bead of sweat off my forehead. "Are you feeling okay?"

I thought for a moment, and when I came to a realization, all of the blood drained out of my face. "Harry. I think I am pregnant."

His eyebrows scrunched together. "But… we haven't had se- OH… Jake?"

I slowly nodded my head as worry filled my body. I stood up and splashed my face with cold water. "I am going to run to the store and get a test."