Ch.18

(LILYS POV)

"You two have to break up."

I stared at the man, I felt as if he just pulled my heart out of my chest and ripped it to shreds. 

Harry became mad. "No."

The fat man's face was unreadable. "You don't have a choice, this could ruin your career. Do you really want people thinking you are in a relationship with your sister?"

Harry stood up from his chair and slammed his hands on the table. "I don't give a fuck about what they think! I love Lily and I don't plan on breaking up with her to make a bunch of people I don't know happy!"

The two men watched Harry's outburst, not saying anything. I had to calm him down.

"Harry, I am not letting you risk your career for me." Luckily Harry became a little less tense and sat down. I turned to the two men. "I can be with Harry in private right? And can we still be seen out together, I mean we are related?" I was so desperate for a catch.

The skinny man shook his head. "No, we do not want you to have any sort of relationship with Harry, private or public, besides a sibling one." Harry was about to shout something else but I quickly took his hand under the table. The man continued speaking: "You are only allowed to be seen out with Harry if you are with other people."

I couldn't believe how unfair this was, just when Harry and I got back together, we have to break up. We both stood up to leave, but the men interrupted us.

"Just one more thing before you go…" Harry and I turned to face the fat man and waited for him to speak.

"You now are in a relationship with Zayn to make sure that your fans know that you are not with Harry, and that the pictures of you two together was innocent family time together."

I looked at Harry, watching his reaction. He stood there, looking at the floor. I wanted to run up and hug him so badly, and help ease his pain, but I couldn't. Stupid, stupid management. 

Harry and I walked out of the building, and drove back to our hotel, not saying a word. We opened the door to our hotel room and Harry grabbed me, wrapping his arms around me. It felt so amazing to be in his arms.

"Babe, I am not letting go of you that easily. You mean too much to me to care what those fools say. We may have to be a little distant in public, but behind closed doors, you are all mine.", Harry said while holding onto me for dear life.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you more." We sat in silence for a few minutes until Harry spoke up again. "Just please, don't get any feelings for him."

I looked up at Harry. "Who?"

"Zayn."

I laughed at his response. "Zayn is only a friend, Harry. When I kissed hima few days ago, it felt so wrong. You are the only boy for me."

Harry sighed, relieved. "I can't believe I am agreeing to this, Lil. You don't have to do this, ya know. I would choose you over my career in a heartbeat."

I shook my head sadly. "I know, and I love you for that, but I can't let you ruin all of your dreams. We will work through this together, and I promise in the end we will be together."

Harry kissed me and took me to bed.

**

I woke up to a hectic schedule. First, we had an early concert for some event, then we had a meeting, then an interview, and then we had to go back on the tour bus to the next event.

I got ready for my opening act in my dressing room, avoiding everyone at all costs. I don't know if the rest of the boys found out about the news, but I didn't want to break it to them. It was hard enough thinking that I had to hold Zayn's hand in public instead of Harry's. I got on stage, did my performance, ignoring the few people who had hate signs for me (I guess the news about me and Harry was everywhere by now…), and ran off. I wanted to stay clear of any confrontations about the whole ordeal so I hung out in my dressing room while I waited for the boys to finish with the concert so we could go to the meeting.

I was not the happiest girl in as we walked back in the management office that was already too familiar for my liking. I already knew what the meeting was going to be about and I didn't like it one bit. We opened the conference room's door to reveal the two people that recently made my life a living hell.

The fat, balding man and the tall, skinny man.

We all sat down and I got stuck between Harry and Zayn (just my luck…), the two men began explaining the whole story to everyone while I sat there, watching everyone's reaction, although the one I was most curious about was Zayn's. 

After hearing that he had to 'date' me, Zayn started laughing. Now that wasn't the reaction I expected, but it is better than him crying, right? Everyone gave him confused looks as to why he was laughing at such a horrible time.

Zayn looked at me. "This is going to be so fun. Fooling the whole world that we are madly in love, when we are really just friends? How awesome is that!"

We all started giggling, thinking about how stupid everyone would feel if they found out the truth, but the fat man interrupted us. Why does he always have to ruin everything?

"I don't think you all understand. You won't be pretending. You are going to be dating in public and in private, whether you like it or not."

I suddenly became enraged, who does he think he is, telling us how to live? The boys could easily fire him in a nanosecond, and why does he have to be rude? His job is depended on the boys, so wouldn't he want to get on their good side?

I held in everything I was feeling, I would settle this with the Harry and Zayn in private. What management  doesn't know won't hurt them, but by the way they have been acting, I wish it would. 

___________________________

**because everyone has been begging me to update, here it is! i will most likely be updating again tonight because this is a short chapter. i want to thank you all for your support and comments, I cant believe this story has 28,000 reads already! you guys are amazing

like my new cover?  @hazzasprincess made it happen. love you girl!

P.S. this gif is for all you horny teenage girls. you are not alone.

comments? feedback? obsessive remarks begging me to update? DOWN BELOW IS THE ANSWER!

xxxxx i love each and everyone of you!**