~4~

Four more years passed and I remained with Orochimaru. As you've probably guessed he did experiment on me, and all of the experiments were successful.

I sat on the floor of my cell, drawing in the dirt idly as I waited for something interesting to happen.

A scaly green tall moved back and forth along the floor, it's posioned barb shining in the dim candle light, ready to strike at a moments notice.

The sound of keys rattling caught my attention. I brought my eyes up to see Kabuto standing before me.

"You've been very good Yuuto. Orochimaru is allowing you to go outside." Kabuto said.

"Really?" I asked eager to go outside.

"Yes, but first..." He replied, showing me the chains in his hands.

"I'll be good." I promised, my tail swinging excitedly.

"Good boy." Kabuto praised, putting the key into the lock and turning it to the left.

I walked out slowly before standing still in front of Kabuto. Kabuto knelt down and placed a shackle around my right ankle, holding the chain tightly in his hands. He began walking down the dark hallway, me trailing behind him quietly.

To be honest, I miss my parents, I miss the normal life I had. Although I am thankful that I get treated better than some of the other people here. I get a real bed in my cell, I get three full meals a day, I get fresh water, I have a heating blanket to keep warm, and I have my own private bathroom. 

"We're here." Kabuto said, breaking me from my deep thoughts.

We were outside the base in an open field, flowers grew all around and there was a small pond with clean water. Kabuto let the extra long chain fall to the ground as he held the end firmly, making sure I couldn't escape.

"Stretch your wings." Kabuto said, giving me a smile.

I nodded and my black feathered wings slipped through the slits in my shirt. I stretched out my wings, letting them expand to their full seven foot wingspan. I jumped as high as I could and pumped my wings, slowly gaining more and more altitude, getting higher into the air. Once I couldn't go any higher I flew left and right, rolling in the air like a stunt airplane from my world. My long reptilian tail helped me balance, helping me change direction quickly and easily. My long black hair whipped behind me as I increased speed, smiling as I felt the cool breeze run by me.

Eventually I got tired. Slowly, I lost speed and landed in front of Kabuto, curling my wings up before pressing them against my back.

"Let's go back." Kabuto said before turning on his heel and walking away.

I was quick to follow him, not wanting to be pulled by the chain. Kabuto unlocked my cell and took off the shackle, lightly pushing me inside and locking the door behind me.

"I will bring you your dinner in an hour." Kabuto quickly informed me, checking the lock and walking away.

"Bye Kabuto." I called as he walked away.

"See you later Yuuto." He replied.

I sat down on the floor of my cell, continuing to draw in the dirt boredly. I ran a hand through my long black hair, finding a single tangle. I got up off the floor and trudged to my bathroom, grabbing a hairbrush and brushing until the tangle was gone. I brought my gaze up to the mirror and noticed that my figure was slightly blurry. I squinted to adjust the way I looked in the mirror, but it was still blurry. I walked backwards to increase the distance between myself and the mirror, and slowly I began to see my reflection again.

"That's strange..." I mumbled.

I heard the bars to my cell rattle and I popped my head out of the bathroom. A small lizard had squeezed into my cell through the bars and rattled them. 

"Hello little guy." I cooed. "How'd you get here?"

The lizard tilted it's head before scurrying onto my bed and laying on the heating blanket.

"You just wanted to steal my blanket..." I sighed.

I walked over to my bed and sat next to the lizard, running my hands along it's back to pass the time. Eventually Kabuto came back with a hot bowl of ramen. Don't judge, the ramen here isn't half bad. I thanked Kabuto for the food and sat down to eat, Kabuto walked away and continued his own buisness, probably helping Orochimaru tortue more people.

I ate in silence, enjoying the company the lizard gave me, that is until the entire base shook. I quickly stood up peering around the bars, my advanced vision helping me to see in the dark. I couldn't see anything at all, I just heard distant yelling.

"Search for survivors!" A voice roared.

I pressed my wings tighter against my back and let my tail wrap around my torso under my shirt, trying to look as normal as possible.

"I'm here!" I yelled into the darkness, hoping someone heard my call.

Within a few seconds a woman wearing a cat mask appeared in front of my cell.

"Are you hurt child?" The woman asked.

"No, but I don't want to be here." I replied, coming closer to the bars.

"I'll have you out in a second. Stand back." The woman ordered.

I stood back and watched as her hands began making strange signs in a certain order before she slammed her hands onto the ground. A huge collum of earth slammed into the bars, breaking them. Once the bars were down I rushed towards the woman, ready to leave.

"Let's go back to my village." The woman said, grabbing my arm and pulling me along.

She ran quickly before she met up with a huge group of people, almost all of them wearing masks like her's, all but one of them.

"Is this the only survivor you found?" A man with silverish hair asked.

Cat simply nodded before releasing her grip on my arm. I looked at the man again, taking in his appearence, I thought about where I've seen him before until it finally hit me.

Holy shit, I'm in Naruto.

Standing in front of me is Kakashi Hatake, the Copy Ninja, also known as Kakashi of the sharingan and squad seven's sensei.

"What's your name kid?" Kakashi asked.

"Yuuto." I replied, squinting to look at him better.

"Well Yuuto, why don't you come with us back to Konoha?" He asked, smiling beneath his mask.

"Sure." I replied with a shrug.

This should be good.