~34~

A/N

First day back to school today, last year went well for me, so I'm hoping this year does as well. Enjoy the chapter!

~Haku's P.O.V~

I creaked the door to Yuuto's room open a little and blushed a little when I saw that he was sleeping peacefully, a light purple tinge on his cheeks. I shut the door again and snuck to the living room, where there is a window by the door. I opened the window, slipped on my shoes and climbed out of the window onto the staircase of the apartment. I climbed onto the roof using my chakra and began leaping roof to roof, towards what I think is Sakura's home.

I got to the house and looked into a bedroom window that was open, I smiled to myself when I saw that it was indeed Sakura's room, and she was sitting on her bed reading. I knocked twice on her window and made her look over to me. Her eyes widened and she scurried over to the window.

"Get in here before someone see's you!" She hissed.

I climbed into her room through the window and took a seat on a chair by her desk.

"Listen, Sakura," I began. "I have to talk to you."

"About what?" Sakura asked, sitting on her bed.

"...Yuuto." I answered, blushing a little.

Sakura squealed in delight and clasped her hands together.

"I just knew you two would be a thing!" She squealed happily. "Should the ship name be Yuku or Hato? Actually nevermind, I'll use Yuku, it sounds cute!"

"Ship name?" I asked confused.

"Nevermind, it's for the readers to understand, not you." Sakura replied suspiciously.

"What do you mean by readers?" I asked.

"Hush, the fourth wall has just taken a hit, no need to damage it further." Sakura said, shushing me.

"Well moving on. As you've probably figured out, I'm in love with him, I tried to tell him earlier but we were interupted and I want it to be special when I tell him." I sighed.

"Take him on a date." Sakura suggested. "Just don't let him know it's a date. Find an excuse to take him out."

"Well, he grew like two inches and needs better clothes." I said.

"That's perfect!" She exclaimed. "Take him out tomorrow then! You guys will have a whole month before the chuunin exams finals to yourselves!"

"But after we buy clothes, what then?" I asked.

"Go do something you both enjoy, wait for the sun to set, and confess to him!" Sakura exclaimed dreamily.

"I guess that sounds good." I said, already thinking about things to do tomorrow.

"If you don't think you can trust me, go talk with Kakashi and Zabuza." Sakura said causually.

"Why?" I asked.

"Whoops!" She yelped. "I wasn't suppossed to say, but I guess the cat is out of the bag!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Zabuza and Kakashi have been in a scecret relationship for like a week." She answered.

"I guess it's safe to say they would understand." I replied with a shrug. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to go visit them."

"Just be careful," Sakura warned. "When you get there, explain yourself fast, because knowing Kakashi he will report you to the Hokage if you don't."