~38~

Shopping with Haku was easily worse than anything I had ever experienced before. And yes, I do mean ANYTHING.

I've had to change over a hundred times in the span of two hours, all while Haku looked at me for longer than needed and sent me back to change. The Yukata's I can wear comfortably are limited, because all the one's I've tried on so far have the back almost completely exposed, allowing my wings to breath.

I pushed aside the curtain and stood in front of Haku, watching as his eyes sparkled like a child's.

"This is the one we're getting!" He exclaimed, running up to me to give me a hug.

He squeezed me for a second before letting go and stepping back to admire the Yukata's print. It was a black Yukata covered in silver and gold dragons, and it was quite pretty.

"If this is the one I'm getting, it's your turn now." I chuckled, nudging him towards the endless racks and piles of colourful clothes.

I dug around a bit and gathered a pile of about five Yukata's before shoving them into Haku's arms and leading him back to the changing rooms.

"Hurry up and get changed." I whispered in his ear before pushing him in.

I sat down to wait and Haku began getting changed.

A few minutes later Haku stepped out, looking a little nervous. His cheeks were dusted in red and his ears turned that adorable shade of red. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I don't know if I like this one..." He mumbled, fidgeting with his hands.

It was a mint green colour and I had to agree with Haku.

"I say try the next one." I replied.

Haku nodded and disappeared behind the curtain again.

Haku spent the next hour or so trying on different yukatas until we found one that suited him.

"This one is a winner!" I exclaimed.

"You really think so?" Haku asked.

The yukata Haku was wearing was light blue and had dark blue snowflakes all over it.

"Yup! And now we can finally go home!" I cheered, whooping enthusiastically.

Haku giggled and went back into the change room to take off the yukata so we could pay and leave. When we got to the counter to pay we ended up arguing about who would pay, so to settle our petty fight we decided to half the total.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, interlocking my fingers with Haku's .

His stomach growled and his face erupted into a nice shade of red.

"I'll take that as a yes." I snickered, watching as Haku spluttered in embaressment.

"Let's head home, I'll cook us something for lunch." Haku suggested, tugging my hand towards our apartment.

The thought brought a smile to my face. Our apartment, I no longer was alone, I finally had someone. My grin only got wider when I remembered that Haku was cooking.

"What would I do without you?" I mumbled.

"Starve." Haku replied with a smirk.

"True! I couldn't cook to save my life!" I laughed.

We countinued down the street towards my apartment, chatting about random and enjoying each others company. When we got home I unlocked the door and opened it, walking in and tossing the bag of Yukata's onto the couch.

"I'll start on lunch, you can chill in the living room." Haku said before dissappearing into the kitchen.

I shrugged and threw myself onto the couch, shoving the bag of clothes aside. I pulled out my book and began to read again to pass the time. I jumped a little in surprise when Haku suddenly landed on the couch next to me, leaning into my side.