~21~

Zabuza stood on my left and Haku stood on my right. In front of us stood Gato and his army of thugs.

"I meant to tell you Zabuza, but you no longer work for me. You're price is too high and I can pay my thugs way less." Gato sneered.

"That's great to hear. I was just going to tell you that I quit." Zabuza chuckled. "And you won't be able to hire anyone ever again!"

I ran towards the group of thugs and jumped, using my wings to fly above them. I grabbed Gato by the neck and brought him back to Zabuza, throwing him to the ground in front of him.

"Look away children." Zabuza said.

Naruto, Sakura and I turned around. Haku was used to death, and Sasuke thought he was a tough guy.

I could hear Zabuza stab Gato and his shrill squeal, afterwards it was silent.

"You can look now." Zabuza said.

I looked around for Gato, but frowned once I noticed he was gone.

"Where's Gato?" I asked.

"I bunted him off the bridge." Zabuza replied.

I just nodded and accepted his answer, then turning my attention to Gato's thugs.

"If Gato can't pay us then we'll attack the village!" One of the thugs yelled, making his fellow thugs shout in agreement.

An arrow suddenly landed just in front of the group.

"Then you'll have to go through us!" Tazuna's grandson declared, the villagers beside him roaring in rage.

Naruto created a horde of shadow clones, Kakashi also making a few. Zabuza made water clones and Haku and I glared at them threatenly.

The thugs backed down and ran away like cowards. All of the clones dispersed and we stared at each other awkwardly.

"Sooo...." I started awkwardly. "Lot's to talk about?"

"You have no idea." Kakashi agreed.

"Back to my place then?" Tazuna suggested.

"Yes." We all agreed.

~10 minutes later~

Zabuza, Haku and I all sat beside each other at Tazuna's dining room table. Across from us sat Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Tazuna, Tsunami, and Tsunami's son Inari. I could now see and had gotten my glasses back.

"First of all, where were you?" Kakashi asked.

"I was out training, Haku found me and knocked me out, I met Zabuza, came up with my plan to save the Land of Waves, fought you guys at the bridge, jumped off the bridge to save Haku, wings and tail, blah, blah, blah, and here we are!" I summed up.

"Second question, how long have you had wings and a tail?" Kakashi asked.

"Since I was four or five I think." I replied.

"How'd you get them?" Naruto asked.

"I was kidnapped on my fourth birthday by a man named Orochimaru, after that I was experimented on. Lizard and bird DNA was mixed in with my own and I sort of just grew a tail and wings. I was saved by a group of ANBU one day when they came to investigate one of Orochimaru's bases. I was brought to Konoha and went to the Academy to be a ninja. Nobody in the village knows about me except for you guys." I explained, flicking my tail left and right.

"Lastly, why are they still here?" Kakashi inquired, pointing at Zabuza and Haku.

"I was thinking of bringing them back to Konoha with us?" I said slowly.