~5~

I can only imagine how strange our group looks. We're being led by a man with almost his whole face covered reading a strange orange book while giggling, next to him stands an eight year old boy, and behind them is around twenty people wearing animal masks. Definitely a weird group.

We didn't spend much time walking, Kakashi wanted to go faster so everyone started running at incredible speeds while I hung onto Kakashi's shoulder. If I were in any other situation I would just fly overhead and follow them instead of helplessly holding onto some guy I just met.

We ran for roughly five hours before a tall wall made of what I assume is stone came into view. We all stopped running and Kakashi let me off his back, leading us to the entrance. Two men sat at the gate, one of them was sleeping and the other was shuffling through paper work.

"Hey Kakashi, back from the mission already?" The man with black hair asked as the other man slept.

"The mission was over faster than we expected, and besides, we weren't suppossed to engage the enemy." Kakashi replied.

"Just sign this and then report to the Hokage, as usual." The guard said lazily before his eyes drifted to me and widened. "Who's the kid?"

"This is Yuuto, we found him on the mission." Kakashi replied, placing his hand on my head.

The guard looked at me in pity. "Oh, I see. You're taking him to the Hokage right?"

"Yes." Kakashi answered.

"See you around then." The guard said, taking the clipboard back.

"See ya!" Kakashi said cheerfully.

The group of mask wearing people dispersed, leaving just me and Kakashi to go talk to the Hokage. Fun.

We walked in silence until we came to the large red building, from what I saw in the anime, this is the Hokage's office, but it also has many other functions. We eventually came to a long staircase, making me stop to glare at them.

These stupid fucking stairs were what killed me!

Kakashi stared at me, rasing an eyebrow. I eventually stopped glaring at the stairs and began climbing them, stomping my feet harshly as I walked up.

Take that stairs!

Kakashi shook his head, but for the most part ignored me. Once we came to the actual office, Kakashi knocked on the door, waiting patiently for the classic, 'come in.'

"Come in." An older voice ordered.

The Copy Nin shoved the door open and walked in casually, giving the Hokage a lazy wave.

"You're back early!" He chuckled. "I thought you were always late!"

I held back a laugh. It would be strange if I laughed considering I don't know them personally. The Hokage stopped chuckling once he noticed me and cleared his throat.

"Kakashi, who is this child?" He asked, leaning forward.

Kakashi pushed me forward, making me stand in front of the intimidating old man.

"My name is Yuuto." I said, stepping forward.

"Where is your family?" He asked.

I froze. My small hands shook in anger, reacalling how I turned away from them when they were dying.

"Dead." I replied, trying to keep the shakiness from my voice.

Kakashi and the Hokage both paused, they looked at me with pity and sympathy, making my anger rise. I don't want your sympathy, or your pity, I want my parents back!