~12~

Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and I all waited near the Hokage's building for our sensei to show up. I somehow managed to forget that our sensei is most likely always going to be late. On the bright side, we didn't end up waiting three hours.

"Yo!" Kakashi cheerfully greets us after about an hour passed.

"You're late!" Sakura, Naruto and I all exclaimed.

"I ran into an old lady who needed help carrying things and couldn't just leave her." Kakashi said.

"It doesn't matter now." I sighed. "He's here and we can finally go get our first official mission."

"I think this one's becoming my favorite!" Kakashi said with a smile, placing a hand on my hood.

I swatted his hand away and started walking towards the Hokage's office.

"Anyways, we've wasted enough time. Let's get our mission already." I sighed.

~Ten minute's later~

"NO WAY! I CAN'T DO THIS!" I scream, practically hysterical.

"It's just baby sitting." Sakura said, rolling her eyes.

"I can't deal with children!" I whine. "They're loud and annoying and they might pull my hair!"

"Sorry Yuuto, that's the mission." Kakashi said.

We all walked out of the Hokage's office towards our clients house, me hanging my head the whole way there. Eventually we arrived in front of a tall wooden house on the wealthier side of the village. All that could be heard from the inside were the sounds of complete choas. Kakashi was hesitant to knock on the door, but for the sake of the mission, he did. A woman with messy brown hair and deep blue eyes opened the door, looking quite stressed.

"Thank goodness you're here." She said. "I need to go to the doctor's today for an appointment, I'm also raising my quadruplets on my own."

"There's four of them!?" I screamed.

Everyone ignored my outburst.

"Come inside and meet the girls." She said bringing us inside. "Girls! We have guests!"

Four five years old girls rushed into the room, the only thing to tell them apart was their different coloured matching clothes.

"My name is Yuki Sasukiko, but you can just call me Yuki. And these are my daughters," The client said. "Introduce yourselves girls."

"I'm Miko!" The one dressed in a fire red dress said.

"I'm Kiko!" Said the one in a ocean blue dress.

"I'm Riko!" Exclaimed the girl in a jade green dress.

"I'm Aiko!" The last girl in a lilac purple dress said.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake, and these are my genin, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Yuuto." Kakashi said.

"I will be back in two hours, I have some errands to run after the appointment." Yuki said as she gathered her things. "Be good girls."

"We will!" They all replied. "Bye mommy!"

Yuki gave each of her daughter's a quick kiss before heading out the door. Once she left, Kakashi sat on the couch and pulled out his orange book.

"You're lucky these kids can't read yet and that book doesn't have pictures." I sighed, turning to look at the four girls who were just staring at us.

Kakashi ignored me and went back to reading his smut. Thank God those kids can't read yet.

"We're bored!" The girls all whined.