~10~

The room was completely silent as soon as our new sensei insulted us.

"Hey!" Naruto yelled, breaking the silence.

"Meet me on the roof." The silver haired man said said before disappearing.

I left the room first and started heading to the roof, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura following my lead. We trudged up the stairs, me glaring the entire way up, until we came to a small door. I turned the handle and pushed the door open, seeing our new jonin instructor was already there. We all quickly sat down, Sakura on the left, Sasuke next to her, me on the right of Sasuke, and Naruto on the other end.

"We should introduce ourselves now, get to know each other better." The silver haired man said, waving his hand lazily.

"What do we say?" Sakura asked, the stupidest expression on her face.

"Your name, things you like, things you dislike, and dreams for the future." He replied.

"Why don't you go first? You seem suspicious."  Sakura said, narrowing her eyes.

"Yeah!" Naruto agreed.

"Me?" He asked pointing to himself.

"No the guy behind you." I said sarcastically.

To my surprise he actually looked behind him, I smacked my hand into my face, not believing this guy.

"Oh, a joke..." He sighed. "My name's Kakashi Hatake, I don't want to tell you my likes or dislikes, I've never really thought of my dream for the future, and hobbies? I have lots of hobbies!"

"All we got was his name." Naruto whispered quite loudly.

"Okay, next is the one in orange." He said, pointing at Naruto.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen, but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after pouring in the water. My hobby is trying and comparing different kinds of ramen and my dream for the future is to become the best Hokage ever!" Naruto exclaimed.

I clapped my hands slowly. 

"Next is the pink one." Kakashi pointed to Sakura.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes are, I mean the person I like is... My hobbies are.... And my dream for the future is..." The entire time she was giggling and glancing at Sasuke.

"That was about as helpful as his introduction." I said, jabbing a finger at Kakashi.

"No one asked you crossdresser." Sakura sneered glaring at me.

"And your dislikes?" Kakashi asked.

"Yuuto and Naruto!" She exclaimed, her glare only intensifying.

"Alright.... You with the hood next." Kakashi said pointing at me.

"I'm Yuuto Tatsumi, I like eating dango and ramen, I also like swords. I hate a lot of things, most of them being people who get on my nerves. My hobbies..." I paused, I couldn't say flying. "Training and reading I guess. My dream for the future is to be the best I possibly can be. In life and in being a ninja."

"And lastly, the Uchiha in black." Kakashi said. It was obvious he's an Uchiha, he has their crest on his clothes.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There aren't many things I like and there's plenty of things I dislike. I don't have hobbies and my dream for the future isn't a dream, I will make it a reality. My goal is to kill a certain someone and revive my clan." Sasuke said, his hands folded and his elbows propped up on his knees.

"Oh Sasuke!" Sakura exclaimed, squealing.

"Yeah, being an angsty teen is so cool." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"What was that crossdresser?!" Sakura yelled.

"Nothing Sakura." I quickly replied. "Nothing at all."

Kakashi shook his head and sighed. I'm pretty sure we were thinking the same thing. This is one dysfunctional team.

"Anyways team, for our first mission meet me tomorrow at training ground three at 5am sharp." Kakashi said. "Oh, and don't eat breakfast, you might throw up."

Without another word, Kakashi disapeared.

"So..." I started awkwardly. "Anyone up for ramen?"

"I don't have time to hang out with loosers like you." Sasuke scoffed. "I'm going to train."

"Yeah! Why would I hang out with a looser like you?!" Sakura exclaimed, agreeing with Sasuke.

Sasuke stalked off, Sakura following like a lost puppy behind him.

"So, just you and me Naruto?" I asked.

"Sure let's go!" Naruto agreed.

"You're paying." I reminded him.

"I thought you forgot about that!" He whined.

"I would never ever forget if someone owed me some food." I said seriously.

"Well then, to Ichiraku Ramen we go!" Naruto exclaimed, rushing back down the stairs.

I quickly followed after him, smiling at the thought of free food. Food just always tastes better when you aren't paying. I've already been to Ichiraku Ramen before and the owners knew me by name, surprisingly I've never run into Naruto there, but then again, I don't eat ramen for every meal of the day and I eat at really random times.

"Hurry up Yuuto!" Naruto yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I replied, speeding my pace slightly. 

Eventually the ramen stand came into view and Naruto rushed ahead to get a seat. Naruto pushed aside the curtain and sat down on a stool, I followed after him and sat to his right.

"Yuuto, Naruto, what can I get for you?" Teuchi asked.

"Pork ramen!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Miso ramen." I replied.

"Coming right up!" Teuchi said, turning to do his work.

Naruto and I both picked up a set of chopsticks and set them down, ready to eat.

"So Naruto, what do you think of Kakashi-sensei?" I asked.

"He seems nice, but with all of his face covered he's suspicious..." Naruto replied, narrowing his eyes.

"Are you at least excited for our first mission tomorrow?" I asked, already knowing that tomorrow would be the bell test.

"Yeah! We are finally genin and we get to go on real missions!" Naruto exclaimed.

I gave a nod and turned my attention to Teuchi's daughter Ayame as she set down two bowls of ramen.

"Enjoy!" Ayame exclaimed.

"Thanks for the food." Me and Naruto both said before snapping our chopsticks and digging in.

Our conversation ended and all that could be heard was the sound of slurping up our ramen. Naruto ended up eating around ten bowls and I could barely finish three. I would have eaten more because Naruto is paying, but when I'm done, I'm DONE.

"I'm stuffed." Naruto said, resting his head on the counter.

"Maybe because you ate ten bowls." I replied sarcastically.

Naruto pulled out his frog shaped wallet and slapped some money on the counter, sighing as his wallet got lighter.

"Just be thankful I didn't eat more Naruto." I said, slapping him on the back.

"I guess so." He sighed. "See you tomorrow Yuuto."

"Yeah, bye." I replied, waving goodbye as he got up and left.

I got out of my seat and started heading back to my apartment, already planning what I was going to do tomorrow. First I'm getting up early, second I'm eating breakfast, and lastly I'm showing up late.

It's good to know what's going to happen.