~23~

My alarm went off at noon, by far one of the latest times I've ever gotten up, but Kakashi-sensei gave us the week off and there was no way I was missing the chance to sleep for longer than normal.

I finally got up and got dressed, not bothering to hide my wings and tail until I have to actually leave the comfort of my own home. Besides, Haku already knows. I put my glasses on and stumbled sleepily to the kitchen, where Haku was already up and making coffee.

"Morning Haku." I yawned.

"Good morning Yuuto." Haku replied cheerfully.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"About an hour or so, I decided to clean your kitchen while I waited for you to get up." He replied.

I opened my eyes wider and finally noticed how spotless my kitchen was.

"Wow, just wow." I said in awe.

My kitchen was never really messy to begin with, but dust had collected and most of my food had spoiled. Haku had cleaned out my fridge and thrown away all of the spoiled food.

"Would you like some coffee?" Haku asked.

"Sure." I replied with a shrug.

Haku handed me a mug of coffee and started adding sugar and powdered creamer to his, then passing them to me. I added my own creamer and sugar before stirring and taking a sip. Once my coffee was all gone I placed my mug in the sink and turned to Haku.

"We can stop and get something to eat for breakfast, or lunch, when we go shopping." I said. "That cool with you?"

"Sounds good." Haku agreed, finishing his own mug of coffee and placing it in the sink.

"Let's get going then, food first, then clothing, and finally groceries." I said, pulling out my apartment key and walking towards the door.

Haku and I left the apartment, locking the door once we left, and headed towards the biggest market in town. I laughed under my breath when I saw Haku's amazed expression as he looked at all of the food stands and stores.

"Can we have takoyaki?" Haku asked, pointing at a small stand that sold takoyaki.

"Sure, I haven't had it in a while." I replied with a shrug, walking towards the stand.

I walked up to the stand and cleared my throat to get the man running the stand's attention.

"What can I get for you two?" The man asked.

"Two orders of takoyaki please." I replied, pulling out my wallet.

"Coming right up!" He exclaimed, turning around to prepare the food.

Haku and I stood next to the stand and waited for about five minutes for our food. Once we got our food I paid the man and we sat down on a wooden bench to eat.

"How are you liking Konoha so far?" I asked, popping an octopus ball into my mouth.

"It's so full of life here, all of the people seem so happy." Haku replied, swallowing one of his takoyaki.

"Glad you like it here." I said before going back to eating.

Once we finished eating we headed to a clothing store, the same one I bought my clothes at. A small bell chimed once we entered the shop and the female shopkeeper smiled at us cheerfully.

"Look around a bit, if you find something you like call me." I said to Haku, walking into the section of clothes in black.

I looked around for anything I might want to buy, but didn't find anything I wanted to buy.