~16~

Sasuke began his and Naruto's elaborate plan by throwing a demon wind shuriken at Zabuza, one that would have a second one following in it's shadow.

Zabuza caught the first one and smirked in victory. He seemed a little surprised to see a second one in it's shadow, but simply jumped over it. But once the shuriken was behind him, it turned into Naruto. Naruto threw a kunai at his back, forcing Zabuza to release his hold on the water prison jutsu that held our teacher.

Once the jutsu was Zabuza turned on Naruto, intent on killing him. He raised the shuriken he held to strike, but before he could Kakashi blocked it with the metal on his gloves.

"Are you all alright." Kakashi asked.

"Fine." Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke replied.

"Mostly." I answered, glaring at my ankle.

"That was an excellent plan." Kakashi praised."

But before anything else could be said, Zabuza lept back, standing on the water and starting to make hand signs while calling out what they were.

Kakashi, almost in sync, did the same, copying his every move. Right down to the creepy ass chanting.

"Water style: water dragon jutsu!" Theu both exclaimed at the same time.

Two giant dragons made of water rose out of the lake and crashed against each other. The wave of water that came was big enough it made us all get pushed back a bit. Tazuna and I both landed on our asses, me because of my ankle.

Zabuza stood on the water, a slightly puzzled look on his face. He did a hand sign and raised his left arm, Kakashi mirrored his movements.

"You can't beat me with cheap tricks!" Zabuza exclaimed.

He began making hand signs for another jutsu, but before he even stopped, Kakashi knew what jutsu he was going to do and did it first.

"Water style: giant vortex jutsu!" Kakashi said.

Water shot out at Zabuza and whirled him around like a washing machine before spitting him out and making him slam into a tree. Kakashi threw four kunai, making him freeze in place. The kunai peirced the tree he had slammed into, not leaving him much wiggle room.

"Can you see into the future?" Zabuza asked.

"I can," Kakashi replied. "Your death is your future."

Two senbon needles came out of no where and peirced Zabuza's neck, making him go limp, presumably dead.

"You're right, his future was death." A blank voice said.

We all looked into the trees and saw what I think is a boy, with a mist hunter nin mask. He had long brown hair and looked no older than us.

"I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time." He said.

Naruto, who had just pulled himself out of the water, was on guard and pulled out a kunai.

"He's not the enemy Naruto." Kakashi said. "He's a tracker nin."

"Tracker?" Naruto asked confused.

"They hunt down rouge ninja from their village and dispose of them. The bodies of a ninja contain many secrets." Kakashi explained.

"Thank you all for your help, but I will be leaving now." The tracker said, bowing his head and grabbing Zabuza's body.

"He took down Zabuza like nothing!" Naruto exclaimed.

"You have to understand Naruto, there are people in this world younger than you, bit stronger than me." Kakashi said.

Kakashi was going to continue, but he suddenly collapsed, hitting the ground with a loud 'thud.'