~22~

Zabuza, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Haku and I all stood just outside of Tazuna's house, ready to head back to Konoha. Inari and Naruto were both crying like babies as they said there goodbyes.

"You're all welcome to visit us anytime!" Tsunami said.

"Thanks for all your help." Tazuna said, back to drinking his sake.

"It was no problem!" Kakashi said cheerfully. "Let's get going now!"

We left Tazuna's house and went to the docks to catch a boat that would take us back to the mainland. Eventually we found a sailboat captain who was willing to drop us off. Zabuza was using a transformation jutsu to look like his thirteen year old self, so he wasn't scaring anyone. He just looked like a little kid hauling one huge ass sword.

The sailer dropped us off at a small dock on the path we were taking to get back. We all thanked him and said goodbye before continuing on our way home.

~(Sponge Bob Narrator) Several Hours Later~

The village gates had finally come into view, only a little ways ahead of us. I double checked that my wings and tail were hidden, before releasing a stressed sigh.

"Yo Kakashi!" Izumo said as we approached.

"What took you so long?" Kotetsu asked. "I mean, you're famous for being late, but this is late even for you."

"We ran into... Unexpected problems." Kakashi sighed, pointing at Haku and Zabuza, who was still using a transformation jutsu.

"To the Hokage's office then?" Izumo guessed.

"Yep." Kakashi sighed.

"Get going then." Kotetsu said.

We walked into the village and started walking towards the Hokage's office.

"Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, you may all go home." Kakashi said. "Good job on the mission."

"Thanks sensei!" Sakura and Naruto both said.

Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura all split up and started to go seperate directions. Zabuza, Haku and I all continued to follow Kakashi to the Hokage's office, where a lenghty explanation was needed. We walked through crowds of people, not attracting any attention as we made our way to the familiar red building with the kanji for 'fire' on it.

Once we got there we climbed the stairs (which I still hate) to the door of the Hokage's office. Kakashi knocked on the door and opened it once he was granted permission.

"Nice to see you again Kakashi." The Hokage greeted. "How was the mission?"

"Yeah about that...." Kakashi trailed off. "There is a lot to talk about."

"I think I should start." I said, stepping in front of Kakashi.

"What is it Yuuto?" The Hokage asked.

"It's easier if I show you this part." I replied, reaching for my vest.

And show him is exactly what I did. My wings stretched out, but not too much because he has a small office, and my tail swayed back and forth. For a minute or so the Hokage was silent, but he eventually got it together.

"How long have you had those?" The Hokage asked.

"I've had them since I was about four, before I came here to Konoha." I answered.

"Why didn't you show me earlier?" He asked with a frown.

"I was scared about how you would react." I replied.

"I see..." He hummed. "Was there anything else Kakashi?"

"Oh yes." He sighed, pushing Haku and the thirteen year old Zabuza forward.

"Who are these children?" The Hokage asked.

"I'll explain...." I sighed.

This was a long story.

"Our mission which was suppossed to be a C-rank turned out to be a A-rank mission." I started. "On the way to the Land of Waves we were attacked by two chuunin from Kirigakure. We defeated them and decided to continue our mission for the clients sake, however once we arrived we were attacked by Zabuza Momochi. A tracker ninja came and killed Zabuza and took off with him, although we later found out that Zabuza wasn't dead and that the tracker nin was actually working with him. I went out to stretch my wings and was shot out of the sky and basically kidnapped by Haku, who was the tracker nin we had met before. While I was there I managed to convince Zabuza and Haku to help me destroy Gato, who had control over the Land of Waves and was also paying Zabuza to kill the client. I said that maybe our village might welcome them here as ninja and they could change villages. There was also a huge fight and stuff, but you get most of this. Right?"

"I think I understand," The Hokage sighed. "But please tell me that these children aren't..."

Zabuza undid his transformation jutsu, and there stood Zabuza Momochi in all his glory.

"Zabuza Momochi at your service." Zabuza said with a shit eating grin.

"My name is Haku Yuki, it's a pleasure to meet you Lord Hokage." Haku said, bowing his head.

The Hokage took a puff from his pipe and shook his head.

"I would honestly love to have both of them here, the last member of the Yuki clan and the Demon of the Mist would be great assets to Konoha." The Hokage said. "But I don't know how trustworthy they are and I have to speak with the Mizukage."

"I understand Lord Hokage, but can we give them a chance?" I pleaded.

"Fine, but I will need them both to be under constant watch. Kakashi, you will be in charge of Zabuza, and Yuuto will be in charge of Haku. That means you will both be sharing your living spaces." The Hokage ordered.

"Yes Lord Hokage!" Kakashi and I replied.

"The last thing I have to say is, don't let Zabuza walk around without using a disguise. He isn't a ninja of Konoha and is considered a criminal, there is no need to alarm civilians." The Hokage said. "You're all dissmissed."

Kakashi lead Zabuza to his apartment, and I started leading Haku to mine.

As we passed many of the different shops Haku looked around curiously.

"I'll have to take you to some of the resturaunts later." I said to Haku.

"There are so many places to eat here." Haku replied, his eyes practically sparkling.

"One thing at a time! Let's get to my place first." I chuckled.

We walked for a couple more minutes before we finally came to my apartment complex. I lead him up the first flight of stairs to my apartment door and dug around in my pockets for the key. Once I found the key, I shoved it into the lock and opened the door.

"Welcome to my apartment! Don't eat anything from the fridge though, it's probably all expired." I warned.

"Okay, thanks for the warning." Haku replied.

"We can go out for dinner tonight, tomorrow we will go shopping for groceries and buy some more clothes for you." I said to Haku as I started showing him around.

"Where's the bathroom?" Haku asked.

"Last door in the hallway, the door on the right is my bedroom." I replied. "Speaking of bedrooms, I don't have a guest bed, so we could share my bed or one of us could take the couch."

"I can sleep on the couch." Haku said. "I'd hate to take your bed."

"I don't mind, but if you're sure then alright." I sighed, walking into my bedroom to look for an extra blanket and pillow.

I placed a blue pillow down on the couch and spread out the lavender colored blanket on the couch.

"Okay, the couch is ready. So let's go get some dinner!" I said cheerfully.

"Where are we going?" Haku asked.

"The best ramen stand in town!" I replied. "Ichiraku Ramen!"