~11~

My new alarm clock went off at 5:00am, luckily I didn't break this one. Seriously, most of the money I get every month goes to alarm clock insurance, which I actually didn't know existed until a few weeks ago.

I'm suppossed to be at the training ground right now, but if I remember correctly Kakashi shows up like three hours late, so if I get there in at least an hour and a half I should be good.

I climb out of bed and throw on my clothes, I don't bother with the hood because my hair isn't brushed yet. I walked to the bathroom and adjusted my glasses before brushing my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and left my apartment, locking the door and slipping the key into my pocket.

"Time to go." I mumbled to myself.

~Three hours later~

I finally fucking made it! Kakashi had just shown up at the training ground and was giving me a confused look.

I had my hands on my knees and was bent over, breathing heavily. My once perfect ponytail now had hair sticking up in all directions.

"Why are you so late!?" Sakura shrieked.

"What took you so long!" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke scowled and Kakashi shook his head.

"Someone's pet ostrich got out and started chasing me around the village! I think it was trying to peck my eyes out!" I said in between breaths.

"Lies!" Sakura and Naruto shrieked.

"I'm not kidding!" I yelled, stomping my foot down.

~Earlier~

"Fuzzy! Get back here!"

"What?" I quickly turned around only to see an ostrich charging towards me. "Holy shit!"

Needless to say, I fucking ran.

~Present~

"And that's why I'm late!" I finished telling my story, with a huff.

Kakashi nodded his head and my other teammates looked at me in disbelief.

"Anyways, onto what we were supposed to do today." Kakashi said, setting down a clock. "You all have until noon to get a bell, those of you who don't get a bell will be tyed to one of those posts and watch the rest of us eat and be sent back to the Academy." 

Kakashi set down three bento boxes and waved three bells in front of our faces.

"All weapons are permitted." Kakashi added.

"Katana?" I asked.

"Yes Yuuto." He replied.

"But sensei!" Sakura gasped. "That's dangerous!"

Kakashi ignored Sakura and lept away.

"Begin."

Sasuke, Sakura and me jumped into the trees on the side. Sakura hid in a bush, me and Sasuke hid in the trees, Naruto however decided to face our problem... Head on. This is going to be great.

"Compared to the others you seem kind of.... Stupid." Kakashi said.

"Oh yeah?! Well your hair is stupid!" Naruto retorted.

"Lesson one, taijutsu." He said before charging at Naruto.

Kakashi reached into his weapon pouch, everyone tensed, expecting him to pull out a weapon. Everyone relaxed however when they realised it was only a book.

"You won't be able to read and fight me!" Naruto yelled, aiming a punch at Kakashi.

Kakashi caught his punch and quickly tossed him into the river nearby. Shadow clones exploded out of the river and swarmed Kakashi. Kakashi simply turned into a clone of Naruto and made them fight until they disapeared. Kakashi clearly used a substitution jutsu because he was no where in sight.