~15~

The rabbit had already decided to leave, clearly sensing that we were fucked from the start. Suddenly I wished I was that rabbit. 

A man wearing very distinct cow print leg warmers stood on top of the giant ass sword that had been thrown at our heads only moments ago, his mouth was covered in bandages and on his head was a Kiri headband.

"So unbelievebly fucked right now." I said, shaking my head.

"Hand over the old man and I'll let you all go." Zabuza said, pulling his sword out of the tree and leaning on it.

"Like that's going to happen." I scoffed, crossing my arms. 

Zabuza immediately turned to me, Kakashi smacked his palm to his forehead.

"Shit. Was that outloud?" I asked, turning to Naruto who was beside me.

"Yes." Naruto replied, shaking his head.

Zabuza actually laughed at me, but not in a good way.

"You're all asking for it." Zabuza growled, pulling his sword out of the ground.

"Bring it!" Naruto exclaimed, getting ready to jump forward.

"No Naruto, I don't think you realise who this is." Kakashi said, putting his hand in front of Naruto.

"Zabuza Momochi, missing nin of Kirigakure, member of the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist, also S-ranked." I interupted, remembering what I had heard from the show.

"Someone's informed." Zabuza chuckled. "But did you know your sensei is the Copy nin of Konoha? Also known as Kakashi of the sharingan?"

I didn't reply, Sasuke flinched, and both Sakura and Naruto just looked confused. Kakashi didn't bother to explain and instead started barking orders at us.

"Diamond formation now! Protect the bridge builder!" Kakashi barked.

Sasuke jumped in front, Naruto went to the left, I went to the right, and Sakura protected the rear, but she still faced the rest of us so she could watch.

"I'll be needing this." Kakashi said, lifting up his headband.

Sasuke gasped as he saw his sharingan, while Sakura and Naruto continued looking confused.

"What an honor, I get to see the sharingan in person." Zabuza said, smirking under his mask of bandages.

"Sharingan? I keep hearing Sharingan! What the hell is it?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"The sharingan is a kekkei genkai exclusive to the Uchiha clan. The sharingan allows the user to copy jutsu and analyse their opponents moves, but there is much more to it." Sasuke said, explaining it briefly.

I'm pretty sure I could understand Sasuke pretty well, he was just wondering where Kakashi-sensei got his sharingan, especially because he wasn't an Uchiha. I wasn't really paying much attention to Kakashi's fight, but I tuned in again once I saw Kakashi flying through the air, right into a lake nearby.

"Shit." I mumbled.

Zabuza stood on the water, making Sakura and Naruto gasp, before quickly doing hand signs and trapping Kakashi in a bubble of water.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto and Sakura screamed.

"Double shit." I mumbled, Sasuke sort of grunting in what I think is agreement.

"You guys need to run! Now! Take Tazuna and get out of here!" Kakashi yelled.

"No way!" Naruto yelled.

"We can't leave part of our team behind!" Sakura said.

"Hn." Sasuke agreed.

"I didn't have enough time to think of something better to say, so..." I mumbled. "What they said!"