~26~

Early the next morning we packed all of our things and headed towards the exit for the hotel, and to our surprise the Mizukage was there waiting for us, the tall man Ao next to her.

"I came to wish you all luck on your journey back." The Mizukage said with a sweet smile. "Chojuro can't be here to see you on your way back, so Ao is going to take you to the docks where Captain Hashimoto's ship is waiting."

"Thank you for all of your help Lady Mizukage." Kakashi said.

"It was no problem!" She replied. "Now you should all get going, it's a long way to Konoha!"

Ao then took over, leading our group through the streets of Kiri until we eventually got to the gates.

"See you later Ao!" The female chuunin said, waving goodbye.

"I'll be back in two or three hours." Ao replied, then turning to us. "I'm sure you're all aware that it will take about two hours to get there if we walk?"

"We can run there." Kakashi decided.

"Great, follow me." Ao said before taking a running start.

The rest of us were quick to follow after our guide. We ran in complete silence, finding that Ao wasn't nearly as friendly as Chojuro. It seemed like Ao has something against Konoha that he won't let go.

"We're here." Ao said, stopping dead in his tracks. "The boat is the same one as before, just look for the captain, I'm sure you all remeber him."

"Thanks for the help Ao." Kakashi said. "Be safe getting back."

"Goodbye everyone." Ao replied, sprinting away, back to Kiri.

We wondered around the docks for a little while before we found Captain Hashimoto and his ship. The captain welcomed us all aboard and we set sail for the Land of Fire.

I decided to stay on deck for most of the trip, just enjoying the breeze and nice weather. My wings were twitching slightly, itching to be stretched. If we didn't have to worry about the captain being here I would totally be flying above the ship.

Eventually we reached the Land of Fire and got off of the ship. We said quick goodbyes to the captain and then started walking through the forest, towards Konoha.

"Kakashi and Zabuza, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-" Naruto sang before getting hit on the head by Zabuza.

"Shut up brat!" Zabuza hissed.

"Isn't that song for children?" I asked.

"Yeah, but just look at the two of them." Naruto whispered, pointing at Kakashi and Zabuza who were waking side-by-side.

"I think it's cute." Haku whispered from beside me.

"I agree with Haku!" Sakura squealed. "So cute!"

"Riiight. So being gay is cute?" I asked, confused.

"Of course!" Sakura agreed.

"Sooo, if Naruto and Sasuke were to-" I started.

"No!" Sakura yelped. "Sasuke can't be gay!"

Sasuke looked over at us and raised an eyebrow, Naruto was laughing his ass off.

"But, if you and Haku were to..." Sakura cut herself off by fangirling. "It would be so cute!"

Haku started blushing just a little bit and I coughed awkwardly.

"Hey look, the village is just up ahead." Kakashi said, pointing up ahead.

Our conversation was forgotten and we walked up to Kotetsu and Izumo, who were as usual, doing nothing.

"Hey look, you guys are back early!" Izumo snickered.

"That's a first." Kotetsu added.

"Very funny guys, now if you'll excuse us, I'm busy actually doing stuff." Kakashi replied, walking off with Zabuza in tow.

"Roasted." I snickered, following after Kakashi with Haku being dragged along.

"Kakashi-sensei! What should the rest of us do now?" Sakura asked once she caught up.

"You guys have the rest of the day off, but meet me at training ground three tomorrow at noon." Kakashi replied. "Make sure you tell Naruto and Sasuke as well."

"Okay, see you tomorrow sensei!" Sakura said before running off, most likely in search of Sasuke.

"Now we just have to go to the Hokage and tell him the mission was a success!" Kakashi said cheefully.

We walked for around ten minutes before we finally made it to the Hokage's office. Kakashi knocked on the door and we waited for a reply.

"Enter!" The Hokage's voice boomed.

Kakashi swung open the door and we all walked in.

"Glad to see you're back Kakashi, how was the mission?" The Hokage asked eagerly.

"It was a complete success, the Mizukage has allowed Zabuza and Haku to switch villages, her condition was for them to be under constant watch for the next six months." Kakashi replied.

"Good, now Haku, can I ask you do do something for me?" The Hokage asked.

"Of course Lord Hokage." Haku replied.

"Make three clones." He ordered.

Haku looked a little confused, but complied and made three plain old clones. The Hokage reached into his desk and pulled out two headbands, tossing one to Haku and the other to Zabuza.

"Congratulations Haku, you've passed the Konoha genin test!" The Hokage said cheerfully. "As for you Zabuza, I have no doubts in your abilities and you will be ranked as jonin." 

Zabuza and Haku both tied their headbands around their heads, Zabuza put his on sideways.

"Both of you will be placed on teams eventually, but it won't be for a while as I don't have any teams made right now." The Hokage said. "But in the meantime, Haku, would you like to participate in the upcoming chuunin exams?"

"It would be an honour Lord Hokage." Haku replied with a smile.

"That's perfect, because Kakashi's team has one too many members to participate in the chuunin exams." The Hokage said. "I can put Haku and one member of team Kakashi with another genin who needs a team. Which one of your genin will you have on another team Kakashi?"

Kakashi looked a little unsure, so I stepped up.

"I can be put on a team with Haku, I know Haku pretty well so we could work together." I said.

"Alright that works out perfectly, you can also keep an eye on Haku during the exams." The Hokage said. "I will have the third member of your team meet you in front of the academy in six days. Kakashi has forms for your team and I have a form here for Haku."

The Hokage handed Haku a form and Kakashi handed me mine.

"The last thing I have to say is that Zabuza is welcome to walk around the village without using a transformation jutsu, but he has to stay by Kakashi's side, if anyone goes to attack you I want Kakashi to show them this," The Hokage said, handing Kakashi a paper. "It is a letter of pardon."

"Thank you Lord Hokage." Kakashi said, nudging Zabuza's side.

"Yeah, thanks." Zabuza grumbled.

"You're all dismissed." The Hokage said, waving us away.

The four of us left the Hokage's office and started heading towards our home, but just before we split up Kakashi tapped my shoulder.

"We're meeting tomorrow at training ground three, be there at noon." Kakashi said before walking off with Zabuza.

"What do you say we head back to my place and you can cook something?" I asked Haku.

"Sounds good, but your making the rice." Haku replied, with a smile.

We headed back to my place, completely unaware of what Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were doing.