~20~

Surprisingly enough Zabuza and Haku agreed to give my plan a try, we were going to the bridge today to meet up with my team. Hopefully Gato would show up and we can finally get rid of him and convince Kakashi-sensei to bring Haku and Zabuza back.

"Time to leave." Zabuza said, strapping his sword to his back.

Zabuza lead the way out of the base, Haku (who had his mask on) was holding my arm and leading me. Becuase I still don't have my glasses, I can't even see my hand in front of my face.

I was wearing my regular clothes again and my hair was in a bun, my katana strapped to my back. The only thing missing from my outfit was my vest and glasses, Haku let me borrow one of his vests, it was black like my own but has more pockets and is a lot like a chuunins vest.

A heavy mist surrounded the bridge, workers doing their work without a care in the world.

"Yuuto, Haku, knock all of them out and move them to the sides of the bridges." Zabuza ordered.

Haku and I used the mist as a cover as we went about knocking all of the workers out. Haku used senbon and I stung them with my tail, which has a paralyzing poison in it that lasts for up to two hours. We dragged all of the workers to the side of the bridge and then returned to Zabuza's side just in time to see my team.

"Guys! Over here!" I exclaimed. "We have so much to talk about! Any of you happen to have my glasses?!"

"Yuuto?! What are you doing with them?!" Kakashi-sensei exclaimed.

"Long story! I sorta accidentally got kidnapped, Zabuza trained me for a bit, I kind of became friends with them, and here we are!" I replied. "Does anyone have my glasses?"

"Sakura found them in a tree and brought them back to Tazuna's house, they're back at the house." Kakashi replied.

"We have so much to talk about!" I exclaimed. "Zabuza isn't going to kill Tazuna, we are going to get rid of Gato, save the land of waves, and bring these two back to Konoha!"

"Are you insane?!" Kakashi yelled. "He almost killed us before and is an S-rank missing nin!"

"They really aren't bad people!" I shouted.

"What have they done to you Yuuto?!" Sakura growled.

"They became my friends!" I replied. "We all have a common enemy! Gato!"

I walked closer to them, but stopped once Kakashi pulled out a kunai.

"Don't come any closer." He warned.

"What now Yuuto?" Haku asked.

"We make them listen." I replied. "Non-lethal force, incapacitate them so they will listen. Hopefully Gato shows up."

I turned to Zabuza for approval.

"Sounds like a plan brat." Zabuza agreed.

Zabuza created ten water clones and they quickly surrounded Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna.

"Go Sasuke." Kakashi said.

Sasuke destroyed all of the clones in ten seconds flat and then stood by Kakashi again.

"You got another rival Haku!" Zabuza chuckled.

"It seems I do." Haku agreed.

"Take care of the Uchiha Haku." Zabuza ordered. "Don't kill him."

"Understood." Haku said.

"Yuuto, take care of the pink one." Zabuza said to me. "Same goes to you."