~28~

Five days sure goes by fast when you're actually doing something.

I was working on my fire jutsus and surprisingly enough, I had managed to learn two in five days. I learned the fireball jutsu and the fire breath jutsu. Haku was working more on his ice release and was making some of his own jutsu by using his clans kekkei genkai.

I had finally gotten out of bed and changed into my usual outfit, white tank top, black gloves, black sweatpants, grey vest and black ninja sandals. I then found my headband and tied it around my neck and put on my glasses, and I finally am using the glasses Chojuro gave me so they don't fall off my face.

I left my room and went into the living to wake Haku up, but he was already up and ready.

"I made scrambled eggs and bacon." Haku said, offering me a plate.

"Thanks." I replied, taking a plate and sitting at the table.

Haku sat across from me and we both ate breakfast, me just being happy that Haku does most of the cooking, because I seriously can't cook.

"What do you think our team mate will be like?" Haku asked as he finished his plate.

"Not sure, I just hope he's easy to get along with." I replied, shoveling a spoonful of eggs into my mouth.

"Me too." Haku agreed.

We left the apartment right after breakfast and headed towards the Academy with the forms we needed to turn in. When we got to the academy the first thing to notice was an extremely pale looking boy (paler than me) with a tanto waiting in front. The boy saw us and walked over, an extremely fake smile plastered on his face.

"Are you Yuuto and Haku?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, I'm Yuuto and this is Haku." I replied, pointing at Haku.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, my name is Sai." The boy introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Haku and I both replied.

"We have to turn in our forms soon, shall we go in?" Sai asked.

"Yes." Haku and I both agreed.

Our team mate Sai lead us into the Academy and up the first flight of stairs, however we were soon stopped by a huge amount of people gathered around a door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It seems like a genjutsu has been placed on the room to make it seem like it is room 301." Sai answered quietly.

Just as I was about to say something, Sasuke showed up with Naruto and Sakura by his side.

"You can drop the genjutsu, it's really bad." Sasuke said. "Sakura, you must've noticed right away."

"Uh... Yeah! This is only the second floor!" Sakura said, seeming unsure at first.

The two boys in front of the door undid the genjutsu and left. Sasuke was about to continue on, but his path was blocked by a boy wearing an all green jumpsuit. I kind of wanted to stick around and watch, but Sai had already started walking up the stairs, making me and Haku follow after him quickly.

We eventually came to the real room 301 and found Kakashi and Zabuza waiting for us.

"Good luck Haku." Zabuza said before Kakashi elbowed his side. "And you other brats."

"Good luck to all of you." Kakashi said.

Kakashi and Zabuza stepped aside and we entered the room, finding it filled with ninja from other villages. We went to go find a seat, but I stopped dead in my tracks once I heard a voice I dread.

"Hey! Crossdresser!"

I looked up and saw that it was Ino, sitting next to her was Shikamaru and Choji.

"I told you not to call me that!" I hissed.

"Where's Sasuke?!" She asked.

"I don't know, I'm not on his team right now." I replied.

Ino pouted and sank into her seat, making Shikamaru shake his head. 

Sai continued walking until we eventually found a place to sit near the back.

"I was thinking, because we're teammates, we should get to know more about each other." Haku suggested.

"Great idea Haku." I said, quickly agreeing.

"Alright." Sai agreed.

"I'll go first." Haku said. "My name is Haku Yuki, I like snow, rabbits, Zabuza, and Yuuto. I dislike killing people. My hobbies are training, reading and cooking."

"I'll go next." I decided. "My name is Yuuto Tatsumi, I like swords, dango, ramen, my teammates and Haku. I dislike people who irritate me and my hobbies are flying, training and reading."

Sai didn't question the flying thing, and nodded at my introduction.

"My name is Sai," He began. "I like painting and dislike nothing really, my hobbies are painting and training I suppose."

Just as Sai finished speaking my team finally entered the room and had begun talking to the rest of the Konoha genin, quite loudly. However they all shut up quickly when a man wearing a Konoha headband with silver hair and glasses had caught their attention.

The man started talking to them, but we were to far away to hear them. We watched from a distance as a bandage covered ninja from Otogakure attacked him, using an invisible force that made him throw up and his glasses break. We continued to watch, gathering information as we did.

A tall man with a scarred face suddenly entered the room wearing all black and a Konoha headband covering the top of his head.

"There will be no fighting unless a proctor allows it." The man warned. "Unless you from Otogakure would like to be eliminated."

"Of course not sir." The Oto ninja replied, taking a seat.

"My name is Ibiki Morino and I'm the proctor for the written portion of the chuunin exams and your worst nightmare." The man said.

At the words written Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto paled.

"Come up to the front and turn in your forms, I will give you a seat and you will wait for further instructions." Ibiki said.

Everyone slowly made their way to the front and turned in their forms before receiving a row and a seat. Haku got a seat in the second row from the front, Sai got a seat in the seventh row, and I was sitting in the fifth row, with that white haired boy from before sitting to my right. I feel like I know him, but my memory is fuzzy.

"Now everyone listen up, because I'm not repeating myself!" Ibiki roared. "You will have 45 minutes to complete the first nine questions, after that the tenth question will be given out. Everytime you are caught cheating two points will be deducted from your total, if you're caught cheating five times, you and your team will be eliminated. If anyone on your teams fails, you all do."

The room was dead silent as chuunin began passing out the test. Once everyone had a test we all turned to Ibiki for instructions.

"Begin."