Chapter 11

Having someone else drive your car is never a satisfying feeling. Sometimes you'll feel like you're on the brink of death. Try having a guy force you to sit in the passenger seat with no seat belt and go double the speed limit and try to beat every single yellow light.

At least a hundred times we were drifting behind cars, and Jason would speed on ahead of them as though we were in a cop chase. And guess what? We were!

Once the police were on our tails, Jason ignored the lights and the cars and just bolted. I felt like I was on a roller coaster moving at lightning speed and hitting every single sign and tree on the way!

"Jason..." Darn my fatigue... "What the heck are you doing?!"

"Just having a little fun, my prince. Are you not enjoying the ride?"

"A fun ride doesn't swerve every split second... at least not a freaking car..." I think I'm going to throw up...

"We're almost to our neighborhood. Just hang in there."

"Why the rush?"

"No rush. Just fun," he laughs as he runs over a squirrel. I pray that our car went over and not on it...

"Jason!" If I had more energy I'd try to stop him, but then again why try to stop a maniac driver?

I was knocked out midway. Jason rolled up into my driveway slowly. Though he wasn't going fast, when he removed the key my body thrust forward and fell onto the dashboard.

"Jason... What the heck did you do to my car...?" I felt my seat. It felt a lot more comfortable than I remembered. All leathery, and the seat was cold enough to keep my burning butt from setting the car ablaze. When I move my legs around, I suddenly have a lot more leg room. I didn't move my seat... And the steering wheel... And the back! That wasn't where Jason slept! "Jason! What the heck happened to my car?!"

"You like it?!" he shouted with joy. "You didn't think that I'd be breaking the law without changing our appearance, did ya? Besides, your minivan was too weak. There were too many dents that I put in that I needed to change it."

"You changed my minivan?"

Actually, I did. Jason needed to practice his piloting skills in case he ever needs to get away in a human vehicle.

"But why mine, Griffon?!"

It was the first one he entered. Besides! I think you'll like the new vehicle!

"I don't see how I'm going to like this..."

Well, if you were to go in the back, you would find that you can press a button that will fold the seats into a bed. Since you and Jason are so tall, we also had to make the vehicle longer so that you two could sleep without getting in each other's leg room.

"Wait, why me and Jason?"

I just thought it'd be something you'd enjoy. Besides, you're supposed to protect each other, remember? Keep up, Princess. Also, to the left of the back, you will find a large chest compartment that allows you to store weapons and clothing. And to the right, you will find a freezer that allows you to store potions... or just a coke.

"I don't drink coke..."

Well, now you have a vehicle that can store a ton more! Even food! Isn't that amazing?!

Lone (BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें