PROLOGUE

What people thinks about her:- she is quiet because she is depressed- she is mad- she is sad- she is bore- she is indifferent- she is shy- she is arrogant

- she is quiet because she is depressed
- she is mad
- she is sad
- she is bore
- she is indifferent
- she is shy
- she is arrogant

What actually she is:
- she is quiet because she is thinking
- she is listening
- she is daydreaming
- she is observing
- she is waiting until you finish speaking
- she don't need attention
- she is solving her problems without anyone's help
- she is planning
- she is fighting
- she is recharging

She loves to write but hates to speak.
She loves silence but dies without music.
She loves books but hates to start conversations.
She sees everything but she says nothing.
She loves to hear but refuses to gossip.
She involves in her inner world more to than her external world.

Dont underestimate her. She know more than she say, think more than she speak, notice more than we realize. She is a magic not meant for everyone to understand.

Yes, She is an INTROVERT. Being an introvert is not something to be sympathetic. They carries a power which no one else possesses. Power of Silence, Power of Loneliness. Being alone have a power that very few people can handle. They won't get disappointed if people leaves them, they have the power to rejuvenate themselves without anyone's help. They can be brave in darkness because they are grown in their own strength not someone's company or support. They dislike being the centre of attention which others highly unlikely to get. They don't follow crowds/trends, because they have the strength to stand alone. They don't talk unnecessarily unless they have something to say. They are not shy or afraid of people, they don't interact for the sake of interacting. They are not rude, they just want everyone to be real and honest. It's not true that they dont like people, infact they value the few friends they have. If you are lucky enough for an introvert to consider you as a friend, you probably have a loyal friend for life. And they can only be funny and noisy with the people whom they value.

Quiet People with the Loudest Observation; That's an Introvert!!!

The story is revolving around a quiet, sensitive and introvert girl who have so many insecurities for being an introvert, so many scares on dealing with people, jealous for people who can easily fit into crowds. A girl who love books more than people. A girl who is having an ultimate goal in her life which no one is aware. A girl who is unaware of her capabilities or may be who don't want to show her power infront of the world. She knows that she is fire, but she don't want people around her who are afraid of fire to know that. She is silent, but she made the loudest sound with her achievements. A girl who can never be replaced by anyone.

Then he enters into her life. A prince charming loved by everyone. An extrovert, fun loving man, talkative, and have the divine power to make people laugh. A man any girl will fall for. And so did she. But the last thing she expected in life is getting this introvert an attentive gaze from this sweet man whom every girl is waiting to go for a date with.

Silence have more power to speak emotions than voice. That may be the reason why he got interested in her character rather than the long queue of her cousins who are waiting to spend time with him. Can he understand the real girl in her? Can he help her to fight her fears and let her know about her capabilities that no one else have? Finally will they fall in love with each other??????

Dedicating this story to all introverts who are unaware that they are just awesome and powerful. In a world where people are over exposed, there is a beauty in being a mystery. Love you guys including me...

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the characters, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Dont copy my work. Plagiarism wont be encouraged.