chapter one.

"stop it monty!" Selena screamed, monty removed dallas's cloths from the suitcase but Selena would put them back

"You're not taking dallas do you hear me?"monty said and grabbed the suitcase but Selena pushed him away.

"Its either Monse and Dallas or just Dallas."Selena said and crossed her arms, Monty's breathe hitched.

"They're my kids too!"he screamed, Selena rolled her eyes and continued on packing.

"They're not safe here monty and you know that!" she said, glaring at him.

"you don't get to take the two-"

"ill take dallas,"she said, cutting him off.

later on,Selena existed the house with four suitcases and threw them in her car, she went to the Diaz's house.

"hija,come on we're leaving."Selena yelled,Dallas opened the door with Oscar behind her.

"but its early and daddy said I can stay at Oscar's for dinner!" Dallas said, pouting.

"No, we're leaving to um Disney land come on!"Selena said and faked a smile. she never wanted to lie to her daughter but she had to,Dallas ran to her house.

"Disney land?are you guys coming back?"a thirteen years old,oscar asked.

"No,"Selena said trying to hold her tears, but failed. she rushed to the car with Oscar behind her. she smiled when she saw Dallas already inside of the car. she quickly entered and locked the doors since Oscar was trying to open them.

"Where are you taking her?"Oscar yelled, banging on the window. Selena started the engine and drove away.

"t-they left."Oscar said as soon as monty stood beside him.

he felt as if his heart is being taken away from this body, all of his hopes and dreams left with them.

"I-it hurts, why does my heart hurts?"he asked looking at monty.

"because the woman I love took away the girl you love,"he said slowly and quietly.

3 months ago,

"Hey Oscar,"Selena yelled waving at him to come, he ran to her and she pulled him into a hug.

"hey,"he said and smiled at her.

they both looked at Dallas,Monse,Ceser,Ruby and Jamal playing. Oscar was about to join them but Selena pulled him.

"I want you to promise me something,"Selena said and Oscar nodded.

"sure,"

"when you get older, you'll protect dallas at any cost."Selena said and Oscar scoffed.

"cross my heart and hope to die,"he said and she smiled at him.

"can I get to her my girlfriend?"he asked and Selena laughed.

"when you get older, ask her im sure she's gonna say yes."she said and he nodded, running towards them.

when dallas saw she squealed and hugged Oscar,he hugged her back and kissed her cheek and Dallas blushed.