27

Dallas was grocery shopping since she asked oscar on a date, a home date

Dallas grabbed the things she needed and when she went to the cashier she felt as if someone is staring at her, she turned around and saw a woman staring at her with a small smile on her face. Dallas smiled back and turned.

She felt her stares still at her, but she decided to ignore it. She quickly paid and took her stuff heading to oscar's car which is now hers, oscar took dallas's car while she took his even tho oscar and his car is another love story.

Flash back.

oscar came out of his house and saw dallas crying in her car, he frowned and knew why. Dallas start punching the steering wheel and oscar rushed to her car and opened the door.

"Baby, whats wrong?" He said,pulling her outside of the car.

"He was the last one who drove the car!" Dallas sobbed and oscar sighed kissing her forehead.

End of flashback.

Dallas arrived home and Antonio helped her with the bags, she thanked him and start cooking.

"Mmm it smells nice mamas," oscar said,wrapping his arms around Dallas waist, she smiled at him.

"Where's alex?" Oscar asked.

"Antonio took her,saying that we need to make another baby." She said laughing, oscar smirked while she rolled her eyes.

"After the dinner,oscar." She said and he nodded.

"I cant wait for dessert," he said smirking, Dallas rolled her eyes while smiling.

The couples laid on their bed completely naked while looking at the ceiling.

"When will our wedding be?" Dallas asked.

"When do you want to?" Oscar asked,looking at her.

"Next month?" She asked and he nodded.

"We will start tomorrow,now lets sleep im tired mamas," he said and she giggled.

"You're always tired Os,"

"Its because i do the work while you lay there and moan," he said,glaring at her.

"Oh really?" She said,getting up.

"Ride me," he smirked, she laughed before smirking.

"Gladly," she said, oscar smirked at her.
+++++++
"Okay, im tired now." She said breathlessly, oscar kissed her forehead.

"Do you think alex woke up?" Dallas asked but oscar shacked his head.

"No,we weren't that loud, were we?" He asked and dallas shrugged.

"Your daughter is a heavy sleeper just like her daddy," she said smirking, oscar glared at her before closing his eyes.

"Sleep mamas," he mumbled,already falling asleep