Chapter six

Dallas woke up in unfamiliar room, she shot up and sighed in relief when she saw her cloths were still on

Dallas woke up in unfamiliar room, she shot up and sighed in relief when she saw her cloths were still on. She got up from the bed and left the room and rolled her eyes when she saw that she's in the Diaz's house.

"Good morning," oscar said,Dallas sat beside him on the couch and groaned.

"Fucking headache!" She said and oscar chuckled, giving her aspirin with water which she quickly toke it.

"Last night was fun, Cosas calientes." A girl said wearing one of oscar's shirt and her heels. Dallas closed her eyes holding back the tears.

"Who said you can wear my shirt? Wear your own cloths and leave." He said,but the girl was glaring at Dallas.

"Now!" He screamed, dallas opened her eyes and saw the girl running to the room, she stood up and entered the room she was in,she quickly wore her heels.

"Where are you going?" Oscar said, Dallas quickly wiped her tears.

"Home," she said but her voice cracked, Oscar closed his eyes when he realized he made her cry.

"Listen, im so-"

"Nothing is going on between us so please shut up." She said and left the room with oscar behind her. Sad eyes and Pablo raised their eyebrows when they saw their leader following a girl. He never does that.

"I want to!" Oscar said,Dallas chuckled and turned around with tears on her face.

"I want to, too but when i saw her i stopped wanting to," she said and walked to her house, oscar cursed and saw the girl staring at him, he stormed towards her and grabbed her wrist pulling her away from his house.

"Leave!" He screamed and pushed her away, he rushed to his room and locked himself in.

'I just got her back, and now i lost her.' He thought.

Someone knocked the door,he groaned and opened the door to see Mario.

"So you couldn't keep your dick in your pants?" Mario asked and Oscar glared at him.

"How did you-"

"I was waiting for her in her house, she was crying her eyes out and told me what happened. Monse and Cesar are calming her right now." He said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I messed up," oscar said and mario nodded.

"No,you fucked up. Did you know that she's hanging out with a prophet? I think he likes her," mario said and oscar's head snapped towards him.

"What?"

"Yeah, his name is alexander. Definitely her type. and they met yesterday before dallas-"

Mario was cut off by oscar punching him in the face.

"What did i do?" Mario snapped standing up.

"I want that guy, dead or not i want him." He said and mario rolled her eyes.

"If you kill him shes gonna hate you more, so work for forgiveness instead on killing him and hurting her," Mario said and left oscar's room.

At Dallas's house, she was sobbing while cesar holding her.

"Oscar has lots of hoes, but you'll always be su chica." Cesar said and Dallas rolled her eyes.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" She said and cesar cursed.

"No,sorry." Cesar said and Dallas nodded,she pulled away from his grip and wiped her tears.

"Im a strong women, and i dont need oscar!" She said and stood up.

"Yeah!" Cesar said.

"Its his lost not mine!" Dallas said.

"Yeah!" Cesar said smiling,

"But he's hot!" She said and broke into fit of tears, cesar groaned and pulled her again into a hug.