Chapter five.

Oscar and Dallas have been ignoring each other for two weeks now,since the kiss happened

Dallas was embarrassed that she did the first move, while oscar was annoyed that he didnt.

So ignoring each other was the only solution.

Today dallas was meeting Alexander but at Santos block since he didn't want her getting shot or killed.

"Monse, im going out!"Dallas yelled,Monse opened her room and went out with Cesar behind her.

"I don't think going out with a prophet is a good idea,"Monse said and Cesar nodded.

"Hes a good guy,"Dallas said leaving the house, she got in the car and drove towards the diner that they're meeting at. when she arrived she smiled when she saw Alexander.

"Hey dal,"Alexander said pulling her into a hug, she laughed and pulled away.

"no one talked with you right?"She asked and he nodded.

"what do you want to eat?" Alexander asked and she smiled.

"Pancakes,"she said, closing her eyes and imagined the good taste of pancakes.

"Its five pm.."Alexander said slowly.

"So? pancake has no time boo."She said and he chuckled, he went to the counter to order.

'Party at Oscar at 7'

'aren't you young for a party monse?'

'yeah, but this party is for ruby to cheer him up, don't bring the prophet if you're planning on coming.'

'okay'

At six thirty Alexander had to go because he had a prophet party,Dallas laughed and told him that they're having a party too.

Dallas went home and opened her closet not knowing what to wear, she knew a lot of hot girls will be there, thats what moose told her.So she picked a tight black dress that reached her mid thigh with Black heels and her hair was already curled, she applied make up and left to Diaz's party.

when she entered everyone was staring at her, she smirked and flipped her hair to the side.

"Damn!" Mario said as soon he saw her, she laughed and stood beside him. looking at the crowd searching for him and her heart crushed when she saw a girl grinding on him.

"I need a drink,"She said walking to the table that has lots of drinks on it, so she quickly grabbed a cup and drink it fast.

cup was soon cups, and the next thing Dallas was drunk.

Oscar kept on watching her, he wanted to go but he was too stubborn to go to her so he watched her.

' I need to gangsta, to love me better.'

Dallas smirked and start dancing, Mario and ruby cheered for her while monse rolled her eyes at her older sister.

Dallas grabbed Mario and start grinding on him, Mario and Dallas were bestfrirends since diapers so this was no problem to them but it was a problem to Oscar.

'got me up so high im barely breathing. so don't let me,dont Let me,dont let me,dont let me go.'

Dallas stared at Oscar while dancing with Mario, his jaw was clenched so he dropped his joint and stormed over them, pulling her away from Mario.

"let me go!"she said and tried to push his arm but failed.

"What you were doing there was so wrong,"Oscar whispered and dallas rolled her eyes.

"Thats none of your business Oscar,"She snapped and pushed him away from her.

"Im calling Alexander,"She said grabbing her phone from her purse.

"Whos that?"He asked, his jaw was still clenched. Dallas wanted to hurt him just like he hurt her.

"My boyfriend,"She lied.

"Oh really?" he asked and stood close to her which made her nervous.

"Now tell me, doll does your boyfriend make you nervous?"He asked, he put his hand on her ass and Dallas's breathe hitched.

"Does he take your breath away?"He said, breathing on her neck.

"Because you do,you take my breathe away,"He said, he kissed her neck and she moaned.

"Does your boyfriend hears you moaning like this?"he asked and she stayed quiet.

"Or is it all a lie?"he said and pushed her into the wall. Oscar wanted to kiss her but she was drunk and he didn't wanted to take advantage of her. what he was doing he regret it but he wanted her to tell him that she doesn't have a boyfriend.

"I-i don't have a boyfriend."She said,Bingo.

"Good because if you do pondré una bala entre sus ojos (ill put a bullet between his eyes)." Oscar said and Dallas nodded.

Oscar chuckled when dallas passed out in his arms, he carried her and laid her on his bed before kissing her forehead.

"yo siempre te protegeré."He said before leaving the room.