Chapter four.

Dallas rolled her eyes when she couldn't find the chocolates she wanted in this store, she quickly left and grabbed her phone to find another store that sells chocolates

When she parked infront of the store everyone looked at her weirdly,some looked at her with lust and hunger.

Dallas gulped and entered the store quickly and looked at her outfit, it was sweat pants with her father's hoodie and her hair was in a bun.

"Hey you!" Someone said,she turned around and saw a guy walking towards her, her gun was tucked behind so she wrapped her arms around herself as if she's hugging herself but she just wanted to reach to the gun.

"This is a prophets property, who are you?" The guy asked.

"Im from los-"

"Dont worry Leo, she's my friend." Someone said,Dallas looked behind her and saw a guy smiling at her, and his dimples were out.

"Oh,okay." Leo said and left the store.

"One, your gun is showing. Two are you crazy telling him that you're from santos? He would kill you right here!" He said and dallas rolled her eyes.

"I just want my chocolates!" She snapped,before leaving the store with the guy behind her.

"I'm alexander, you are?"

"Dallas," she said and smiled, he seems like a nice person, he just saved her from getting killed.

"Can i got your number or something," he asked and dallas laughed.

"Sure," she said and told him her number before entering her car.

"Dont come here again dal, they would kill you. And you're too pretty to die," he said winking at dallas.

"Bye alexander," she said smiling, she started the engine and drove away.

Her phone rang and she answered not looking at the ID.

"Are you at prophets property?" Oscar snapped, she rolled her eyes.

"I was, why? And how did you know?"

"Someone saw you! estúpido you could've been killed!" He yelled,

"But i didnt someone saved me," she said and Oscar raised his eyebrow, that was his job.

"quién fue?" Oscar said and Dallas smirked.

"adiós Os," she said hanging up, Oscar cursed loudly and threw his phone at his wall.

He opened the door and rushed to her house,sitting on the porch waiting for her.

When Dallas parked infront of her house, she saw oscar sitting on her porch.

"Os?" She said, he stood up and she stared at him.

He was raging in anger, he slammed her against the car and her breathe hitched.

"Let me tell you something, muñeca. No one will ever touch you as long as i'm alive. No one will look at you in the wrong way as long as im alive.
eres mi muñeca!" He said,Dallas found that so attractive so instead of shrinking away or pushing him away.

She pulled him into a kiss, at first he was surprised but then he kissed back.

"entendido?" He said,his lips touching hers when he said that.

"Yes," she said, he nodded and pulled back.

"If you need anything,call me." He said before walking away.

Dallas quickly entered the house with a smile on her face.

"That was hot," jamal said,Dallas jumped and turned around seeing the four teenagers staring at window.

"Give me my money!" Ruby said.

"You made a bet on me?" Dallas said, monse nodded.

"Its been three weeks since you're here and i already know you. We made a bet that as soon as he finish whatever he was saying you would kiss him because he was angry and you find everything in oscar attractive," monse said, smirking.

"Fuck off," dallas said walking to her room.

"DALLAS AND SPOOKY SITTING ON THE TREE, K I S S I N G-"

"SHUT UP folladores!" She screamed and she heard them laughing.