28

Two years later,

Two years later,

Oscar decided to have the wedding today,he wants alex to remember the day her parents got married or half remember? Dallas wanted to have a wedding beach and oscar couldn't say no to her so he agreed.

Dallas looked at herself in the mirror and sighed, before looking at her sister and friends

And by friends she meant Jamal and ruby, since she had no friends. Well she did actually but she was a bitch who kept on throwing herself at oscar so dallas slapped her and told her to go and fuck herself.

Monse was the maid honor, wearing a baby pink dress while the boys were braids maid, they asked her actually because Dallas had no friends.

They were wearing a black tux with baby pink bow tie which was cute,

"Mommy! Mommy!" Alex said entering the room with selena behind her.

"Grandma wont give me chocolates she said i can take one later," alex scoffed, Dallas laughed and looked at selena who was gasping at her daughter.

"Baby,yo-you look beautiful." Selena said walking towards Dallas with a smile.

"Thank you mom," she said and smiled. Alex rolled her eyes and glared at her mom.

"Mommy why are you wearing like me?" Alex said and crossed her arms, she was wearing a white dress and her hair was in a small bun, everyone laughed at alex.

"Because, we always twin why cant we twin on this day too?" Dallas said, and pouted. Alex smiled at her mom and nodded.

"Alex are you r-" monty said,but he stopped talking when he saw how gorgeous his daughter looked.

"Im thankful that im still alive to see this day,"monty mumbled but dallas heard him.

"Dad!" She snapped before walking towards him and pulling him into a hug.

"O-okay are you ready? Oscar is waiting." Monty said and dallas nodded,they all walked and left dallas and her dad.

"I love you kiddo, okay? You've been the perfect daughter, the perfect mom. And im sure the perfect wife." Monty said,dallas nodded trying not to cry.

"D-dont ever leave Alex, or the one thats in your stomach, okay?" He said and dallas smiled putting her hand on her stomach.

"Never," she said,her father nodded and smiled.

Oscar smiled when he saw monse and cesar walking beside each other, and then chuckled when he saw ruby and jamal. And then his smile winded when he saw his daughter running with a dog behind her.

"Daddy! He's gonna eat me!" Alex said and ran towards oscar, he laughed and pulled her beside him. And then he smiled, his wife walked down the aisle with her father beside her.

She looked beautiful, the way her hair was curled and on the side. The way the dress hugged her body like it was another skin. Oscar looked down so no one can see his tears. But they already did.

Dallas stood infront of him and grabbed his hand, he looked at her and she smiled before wiping his tears.

"To all present i say: we are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be,but rather what already is! We do no create this wedding, because marriage is created in the hearts of two loving people, we can and do,however, gather to celebrate with Dallas finnie and Oscar diaz the wondrous and joy occurrence that has already taken place in their lives and the commitment they make today," the man said, (i have no idea what he is called).

"Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years, May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth."

"I, dallas finnie promise you, oscar diaz, that I will be your wife from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." Dallas said repeating after the man.

"I, oscar diaz promise you, Dallas finnie, that I will be your husband from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." Oscar said, the man smiled at them.

Alex came and handed her parents their rings, they both smiled when they wore it and looked at each other.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of Idaho, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." He said,Dallas and oscar leaned in and they kissed, everyone clapped but they all heard alex saying.

"Ew, daddy's cooties is all over mommy!" Dallas and oscar pulled back and start laughing.

After that,everyone was talking, dancing or eating. Dallas stood in the middle and everyone stopped doing what they are doing.

"Um i would like to share something," she said,looking at oscar with a smile in her face. She rested her hands on her stomach.

"Oscar, we're having another baby." She said, oscar stood up and rushed infront of her.

"Are you serious?" He asked with a smiled, Dallas nodded. He pulled her into a hug.

"I love you mamas, forever."

"I love you too,darling."