25

Oscar woke up and looked around in confusion, he saw the lamp on floor shattered and his fiancé's make up on the floor

He left the room thinking that both of his girls are in the kitchen but they weren't, the house was quiet.

He saw Antonio and raised his eyebrow.

"Why are you here?"Oscar said and Sad eyes got up.

"You dont remember last night?" He asked and oscar nodded a no slowly.

"You scared Dallas, she's terrified." Sad eyes said, oscar looked at him.

"What did i do?" oscar asked,Antonio grabbed oscar's wrist and pulled him to their room.

"You see all of this?" He asked, pointing at the broken glass and broken make up, Oscar nodded.

"All of this was thrown at her, by you." He asked,Oscar gasped and looked at him.

"You're lying-"

"And thats not all, you kept on slamming her back against the wall again and again and again you should thank god that its not broken," Sad eyes said,Oscar's breathe hitched.

"Did i do anything to al-"

"No,because i was there with her. And when i heard things were being thrown i rushed to your room and found Dallas standing there with hurt in her eyes, she went to your daughter's room and locked herself there." sad eyes spat.

"Why are you telling me that?" Oscar glared and sad eyes chuckled.

"To show you that you're a shitty person when you're high," he said before walking away,Oscar quickly went to his daughter's room and opened it but it was locked, so he knocked softly.

"Mamas im so sorry," he said softly,He heard sniffs and his heart ached.

"I never meant to hurt you,i promise i will stop getting high." He said putting his head on the door,

"J-just please come out," he said, Dallas wiped her tears and smiled at Alexandria who was looking at her, she opened the door slowly and oscar pulled her into a hug.

"I hope i die if i ever hurt you, im sorry." He whispered in her neck, she just nodded.

"If i ever hurt you, if you see me like in this state please leave, not forever just for the night but i promise i wont do it again. I love you so much," he said and dallas smiled.

"I love you too," she said and pulled back,he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"You broke my make up tho," she said,suddenly bursting into tears. Oscar gulped.

"Ill buy you new make up," he said and Dallas smiled.

"Im gonna go and get ready, go and change Alexandria's diapers and cloths." She said and walked away.

Oscar smiled to himself and walked to his daughter's room.

"Hey baby," he whispered and Alexandria giggled,he changed her diaper and grabbed a shirt that he printed out.

'Dont look at me, my daddy is spooky.'

"I promise you alexandria i will never ever hurt your mommy, i love my queen and i love my princess." He said and kissed his girl's forehead softly.