Chapter three.

Oscar was sitting outside on his couch,smoking his cig

His hand stopped when he saw a brown skinned woman walking beside monse, he stood up and his gang stopped talking wondering whats wrong with their leader.

'Is-is that? No it cant be.' Oscar said, she's back?

"Yo monse!" Oscar yelled,the two stopped walking and oscar walked towards them, it was her.

"Doll?" He asked, Dallas's heart flattered. That was her nickname,

"Hey Os," she said softly, Oscar wanted to smile but he couldn't.

"How is Cesar?" Oscar said not removing his eyes from Dallas.

"He's fine," Monse said and Oscar nodded,

"Take care," oscar said and turned around to walk away, but Dallas grabbed his arm. He turned around and raised his eyebrow.

She pushed herself at him and pull him into a hug, he wrapped his arms around her tightly and stuffed his face in her neck.

"te extraño muñeca, (i miss you doll)." Oscar said sniffing her hair.

"yo mas, (me more)" she said and hugged him tighter, he was her first love and she was is.

No they're still in love with each other since they're were young and oscar promised himself that if she came back he would make her his.

When they pulled back,Oscar quickly walked to his home and sat on the couch watching the two girls walking away.

"Hey spooky, who's this?" Sad eye asked, Oscar smirked.

"My girl and you better all keep your eyes on her, if anyone talks to her tell me. Touches her tell me. Especially a prophet." He said, not breaking his promise.

"He grew up, hot." Dallas told monse,

"Wait until you see cesar," monse said smirking.

"Wait,arent we gonna see Jamal?"

"He's already at my place and Ruby is there even tho we just saw him," she said and Dallas nodded.

When they opened the door,Jamal pulled her into a hug.

"Jamal! You got taller!" Dallas said and Jamal smirked.

"Yeah,remember making fun of me that you're taller? Well who's laughing now puta?" Jamal said and Dallas rolled her eyes. She wasn't that short, she's taller than ruben by 10 cm.

Someone whistled,Dallas turned around and saw Cesar.

"Someone is looking hot!" Cesar said pulling her into a hug.

"My words!" Ruben said and Dallas giggled.

"I miss you guys!" She said laughing and pulled all of them into a hug.