Chapter twenty.

Oscar knocked on dallas's door and waited for her to open, When she opened the door dallas rolled her eyes

"Im sorry," he said and dallas nodded crossing her arms.

"I forgive you but i can't forget," dallas said,crossing her arms.

"I burned the mattress and got a new one," he said,hoping that dallas would smile that beautiful smile but she didn't.

"Good for you," she said, Oscar's shoulders dropped.

"I thought-"

"I wont welcome you with open arms," she snapped.

Oscar sighed, 'time for plan B' he thought, he grabbed the small box from his pocket and kneed.

"Dallas Jackson finnie, will you marry me?" Oscar said,Dallas smiled but it faded quickly.

"Thats a stupid proposal," Dallas said,Oscar nodded.

"I fell in love with you when i was only ten years old while you were eight, when you fell inside of the sand box and you were so disgusted by the sand thats when i fell in love with you, you were so pure and innocent. When i was eleven and you were nine i remember i was eating the best icecream ever and when cesar started crying that he wanted some i ignored him but when you came and asked if you can taste it, i gave it to you quickly. And i still remember how you smiled at me, the smile i love. At the age of thirteen i asked your mom if i can ask you to be my girlfriend and she said when we get older i can ask you but then, your mom took you away from me and then i waited for you, i kept on waiting but you never came back until ten years later and i was the happiest man ever, i told you this and i will tell you again. I loved you yesterday and i love you today and i will love you tomorrow,next week,next month and next year. So Dallas Jackson finnie, will you marry me?" Oscar said in one breathe, Dallas's hands were on her mouth to hide how surprised she was.

"Oscar-"

"Please say yes mamas," he whispered looking at her.

"I-"

"I will stay loyal to you,i promise you and i promise out unborn child. I hope i die if i ever hurt you again." Oscar said, dallas smiled softly at him.

"Y-"

"JUST SAY YES ALREADY!" Monty said from inside the house.

"Yes,yes!" Dallas said,oscar smiled and put the ring on her finger before standing and pulling her into a hug.

"I love you mamas," he said,Dallas smiled. 

"I love you too,"