26

Oscar followed Dallas through the aisle of sephora, holding the bag that has her new make up

"Baby do you want this?" Oscar pointed at morphe make up palette and Dallas nodded.

"Yeah, put it in the bag."Oscar nodded and threw it in the bag, and then he opened safari and search the make up products that Dallas had.

"I love spoiling you mamas," oscar said wrapping his arms around her waist, Dallas smiled at him and removed his hands.

"Whats wrong?" Oscar said as soon as he got inside of the car.

"We need to talk about yesterday," Dallas said,crossing her arms. Oscar nodded and started the engine.

"I was terrified oscar, last night you were a m-monster, a b-beast i was so scared that you would hurt alexandria," Dallas whispered,Oscar put his hand on her thigh and smiled at her.

"Im so sorry, i promise you ill never get that drunk or high. And i would never hurt alexandria." oscar said and dallas nodded while smiling softly at him.

Dallas smiled at Sad eyes when they entered the house, he gave her alexandria and glared at oscar before leaving the house.

"Oh my god! She smells!" Oscar said and Dallas smirked handing Alexandria to oscar.

"Change her diapers,im so tired." She said, oscar nodded before sighing and walked to alex's room. Dallas laid on the bed and sighed.

She was lonely, alexander was her only friend and then he left. She had no one, no friends to talk about oscar. Obviously she couldn't talk to her younger sister about her problems,

"Mamas are you okay?" Oscar said?entering the room with alex in his hands, he noticed his fiancé crying.

"Oscar i dont have friends, i only had one and he's dead." Dallas sobbed,oscar put alex between them and cuddled both of his girls.

"Why dont you make girlfriends?" He asked and she sighed.

"First, girls are really dramatic. Second of all they can throw themselves at you. Third of all bitches be bonkers." Dallas said and Oscar laughed.

"How about guy gays." Oscar asked and dallas rolled her eyes.

"How about guys?" Dallas said and oscar shook his head.

"First, guys are really perverts, second of all they can make a move on you, third of all guys are dicks." Oscar said and dallas giggled.

"I love you os," she whispered kissing his lips softly.

"I love you alex," she said and kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you queen," he said, kissing dallas's forehead.

"I love you my princess," oscar said and kissed Alex's forehead.