Chapter twelve.

Oscar's head snapped towards the Sound of a cough, he stood up and rushed to her

"Dallas?" He said, she looked at him and smiled. He sighed and hugged her gently.

"What happened?" She asked looking around confused,her throat was dry so she pointed at the water and oscar gave her quickly.

"You got shot by a prophet," oscar said and she sighed looking at oscar.

"Im sorry-"

"Hey hey,amour as long as you're good and healthy i dont care okay?" He said and she smiled at him.

"I got tell the doctor that you're awake," he said and she nodded, Oscar opened the door and yelled for a doctor and then looked at her. How was he supposed to her that her sister left? That her mother is back and she visited twice?

**********

"So uh i heard that monse left with mom?" Dallas said looking at oscar, he nodded slowly.

"Why?" She whispered, oscar grabbed her hand.

"I-i don't know, she just left and told me to tell you its her turn." He said and dallas closed her eyes.

"You're gonna stay with me until your dad comes back,okay?" He said and dallas nodded smiling.

*****
Few days later, Dallas laid on Oscar's bed and giggled when he smacked her ass.

"Oscar!" She said laughing and pushing his hands away from her.

"si bebe?" Oscar said innocently, dallas rolled her eyes and sat on her knees before pulling oscar into a kiss.

After few minutes, both of them were just in their underwear, when oscar pulled back he saw the scar under her chest and shook his head, before standing up to get dressed.

"Whats wrong?" She said and he pointed at her scar, she sighed and got up locking the door before walking towards him.

"That shows everyone that this bitch cant die easily, now back to business." She said and pushed oscar on the bed.

*******
Dallas woke up with oscar's arm wrapped around her naked body, she smiled when she remembered last night.

"Morning amour," Oscar said, Dallas cursed and looked at oscar.

"You scared me," she said and he chuckled.

"I know," he said smiling before kissing her forehead and pulling her closer. 'Did her bestfriend visit? Did he said it was his fault? Did he cry?'  Dallas thought.

"Did alexander visit?" She whispered looking at oscar, he nodded.

"Yeah,he got kicked out of the prophets so-"

"You're joining him to the los santos?" She asked,hoping he would say yes.

"No, but he's living in our block," he said and she nodded.

"Atleast he's safe," she said and oscar rolled his eyes.

"Lets have breakfast, mamas is hungry!" She said pushing Oscar away from her, she grabbed his shirt and a new underwear wearing them before leaving the room with oscar on her trail.

"Monse's friends visited too, ruby was hurt the most." He said and Dallas smiled.

"Yeah, he's like my son." dallas said chuckling.

"Im gonna make food okay mamas? You sit and watch." Oscar said and dallas nodded, she ran to oscar's room and grabbed her phone before running back to the kitchen.

Dallas:
Ruby?

Ruben🔪:
Dallas!! Where are you?

Dallas:
Im at oscars's.

Ruben🔪:
Okay, ill visit in a bit with jamal and you know that monse left right?

Dallas:
Yeah :( ill see you guys in a bit. Take care!