Chapter nineteen.

Dear dal, Im writing for you because i think you need an explanation for what i did

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dear dal,
Im writing for you because i think you need an explanation for what i did.
You were shot because of me and because of my stupid car. The scene of you getting shot is replaying in my mind again and again and again, whenever i close my eyes its you there getting shot and it hurts.
I visited you daily when you were in the hospital and when i came i saw oscar coming out of your room happy that you're awake, so i turned around and walked away scared that if i entered your room, you would yell and scream saying its my fault.
Dallas, i got kicked out of my gang and block and they've been sending me threats about shooting you again if i didn't leave the santos block.
Im so sorry dallas, and i love you so much.
Yours truly,
Alexander.

Dallas wiped her tears and got up, today was his funeral. Its been two days since the accident happened and dallas did his funeral even tho she knew no one from the santos is gonna cone except for her sisters and her friends and hopefully oscar.

Her black dress that reached her knees was Alex's favorite, her hair was in natural curls the way he liked it. Her pump was showing and she smiled at it.

She left the house with monse and cesar behind her,going to pick jamal and ruby.

"Hey," ruby said, when he entered the car. When they arrived they entered the church and everyone was there.

Dallas gulped,scared because all of the prophets were here,she looked around hoping to see oscar, but she didn't.

*after the funeral.*

Dallas raised her eyebrow when she saw oscar with a girl, the girl laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck while he just stood there.

"Your man is with someone else," ruby said,Dallas shrugged.

"No, dont do that its either you go and see who is she or i will," ruby said pushing oscar towards them, Dallas stood straight with her head held high and walked towards them.

"Hey dallas,sorry for your lost." Oscar said and Dallas almost gasped. He never calls her by her name,She smiled at him but frowned when she saw the girl glaring at her stomach.

"Oscar,why is she fat?" The girl giggled, Dallas waited for oscar to say something but he didn't.

"Actually im pregnant, and it's oscar's. Who are you?" Dallas said and stood closer to the girl, the girl stumbled back when dallas stood close to her.

"Im uh-"

"No one," oscar said and dallas nodded, she stared at the girls dress and chuckled.

"Its a funeral not a strip club," dallas said, the girl glared at dallas before walking away.

"Its nice that you didn't defend me at all when all you did since yesterday no sorry for the past week is beg for my forgiveness," Dallas said and oscar looked down.

"Consider yourself not forgiven, dont text me,call me or even talk to me since you're tired from my attitude," dallas spat.

"I never said-"

"You didn't but your actions did," she said,rolling her eyes and walked away.

Oscar sighed and looked at his lover walking away.

"Dallas im sorry!" He screamed,everyone gasped and looked at him.

"Baby im sorry," he screamed again, dallas turned around and flipped him off before walking away.