Omb book2.

"Ugh my stomach is getting huge," Dallas mumbled looking at her bump, Oscar rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around her

"I cant believe we're going to Vegas for our baby reveal," Dallas said and oscar laughed kissing her forehead.

"The cholos planned it all,come on is your suitcase ready?" Oscar asked and Dallas nodded,he closed their suitcase and carried it while leaving the house.

Dallas walked behind her fiancé with one of her hand on her bump and the other on her back, Monse and her friends are coming as well.

Monty is coming and said 'you should invite your mom no matter how horrible she is, she gave you a roof and got you in the best school and university,' so she invited selena, when the couples arrived to the airport they quickly went to the airplane since everyone was already there since yesterday.

Dallas slept in the plane while oscar held her hand, nervous because he really wanted a girl.

"Baby,we arrived." Oscar said, dallas opened her eyes and he helped her getting up.

When they arrived to the beach house that the cholos rented Dallas gasped when she saw the decorations, they went to the backyard and smiled when they saw their friends.

The event was shared by smiles,laughs and hugs. But when selena arrived everything was ruined and she felt an outsider.

"Uh! Lets start the baby reveal," ruby said and pushed the people to the front yard, ruby gave Dallas and oscar a bandana so that they can cover their eyes.

"Okay are you ready?" Ruby asked and they nodded,holding their hands.

Dallas heard cars moving and she frowned, raising her eyebrow.

"Remove the bandana," jamal yelled, they removed the bandana and laughed when they saw a baby pink car.

"You're having a baby girl!" Monse said,oscar looked at dallas and pulled her into a hug and then kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much mamas," he whispered,Oscar closed his eyes and thanked god that he was having a baby girl.

"I love you too papi," Dallas said and kissed his lips softly.