Chapter fifteen.

Dallas sat on the toilet with Oscar behind her,his grip was on her shoulder and he was thinking

'What if she's pregnant? What if we had a kid? What if we had two? What if its a boy? Or a girl? Will we be a great parents?'

"Oscar, its time." Dallas mumbled standing up, she grabbed the test and closed her eyes before turning it around, she opened her eyes and looked at oscar.

"Papi im not pregnant." She said slowly, oscar's shoulders dropped and his smile faded.

"Its fine baby, we'll try again." She said,opening the door and leaving. Oscar removed his shirt and carried Dallas to his bedroom before throwing her gently on the bed.

"We'll try now," Oscar said standing up and locking the door.

Dallas laid beside oscar while holding his hand.

"You never told me the real reason you want a baby?" Dallas mumbled.

"I had a dream, it was three of us. You,me and Alaska. She was beautiful with her curls lying on her shoulders and her brown big eyes. We would call her ángel, and she would giggle at that nickname. And we loved her." Oscar said and dallas smiled at her boyfriend.

"I want a boy," dallas said.

"I dont," he said shrugging, Dallas shot up looking at him.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because i have to let him join the gang, as long as we're having girls they wont join the gang," Oscar said and Dallas scoffed.

"You cant force him," she said but he nodded.

"Yes i can,just like i did to cesar." He said. Dallas rolled her eyes getting up to get dressed.

"Its because your mom wasn't here to stop you but im here and if we have a boy, i wont let him join. Over my dead body." She snapped leaving the room, oscar closed his eyes and shook his head. This is their first fight and it was over a baby who's not even born. Not even in her stomach.

When dallas arrived home she pulled her phone and decided to call her father, he answered the second ring.

"Hey dad,"She said smiling, he waved back.

"How are you kiddo?"He said and dallas smiled.

"I want to talk to you actually."She said and he nodded.

"Oscar and I have been trying to make babies, and-"

"Aren't you 18?"He asked and she laughed rolling her eyes.

"Im 21 dad!"Dallas said and monty laughed.

"It feels weird talking with you about these kind of stuff," dallas mumbled.

"Talk to your mom then?" He asked but she shook her head.

"Mom and i talked seven months ago," she said and monty sighed.

"Never mind dad,ill-"

"I just want you to know that i'll support you no matter what, and i cant wait to be a grandpa." He said smiling, Dallas smiled and hung up.

Oscar:
Im coming over.

Read at 8:09Pm.

Dallas opened the door and oscar pulled her into a hug.

"Im sorry," he mumbled in her neck, she sighed and pulled back.

"I wont force our kid to join the gang, its his decision." Oscar said and dallas closed her eyes.

"I just want our kids to be safe Os," she whispered.

"There is nothing called safe in freeridge mamas, but they're my kid so me and the cholos will protect them." He said and dallas smiled pulling oscar into a kiss.

"I love you papi,"

"I love you too,mamas."