23

Dallas screamed in pain while holding oscar's hand who was also in pain

"Oscar! I hate you!" Dallas screamed, Oscar sighed and nodded.

"Mrs.Diaz you need to push." The doctor said and Dallas glared at him.

"Im not mrs.diaz!" Dallas snapped at him, the doctor rolled his eyes.

"Hey,can you finish fast? It's uncomfortable seeing you looking at my fiancé's vagina." Oscar said and dallas groaned and tightened her grip on Oscar's hand.

"Im sure its not the first vagina," dallas said and smiled sweetly,the doctor looked up.

"Actually it is," he said,Oscar and Dallas's eyes winded.

"I need another doctor!" Dallas screamed, oscar glared at him.

"What are you waiting for? Call another doctor fool." Oscar spat, the doctor nodded and rushed outside of the room.

One hour later, a beautiful baby girl was in Dallas's arms with oscar looking at his two girls with love and joy.

"Os, i think she has your nose." Dallas whispered,Oscar chuckled and bit his lip trying not cry.

"She has your lips," Oscar said but his voice cracked, Dallas looked at him and frowned.

"Papi why are you crying?" She whispered putting her hand on his cheek, he put his hand ontop of hers.

"Because im the luckiest man ever, the woman that i will only love just gave birth to the other girl that i will love forever," he said, dallas wiped his tears and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you papi,"

"I love you mamas,"

Monse and her friends visited the next day with pink balloons and pink teddy bears with red velvet cupcakes.

"Hey sis," Monse said, Dallas smiled at her and the guys pulled her into a hug.

"Where's our girl?" ruby asked, Oscar glared at him and ruby gulped.

"My girl, and she's asleep." Oscar said and ruby quickly nodded,The nurse entered while holding their baby girl and another nurse behind her with papers in her hand.

"She's not, she wants her mommy." The nurse said and Dallas laughed taking her.

"Already mommy's girl baby,aren't you?" Dallas said,kissing her forehead softly.

"No she's gonna be daddy's gi- dad's girl." Oscar said and Dallas smirked before laughing.

"What's her name?" The other nurse asked,Oscar and dallas nodded at each other before dallas smiling softly and slowly rubbing her daughter's head.

"Alexandria sam Diaz." Dallas said while oscar held her hands.

Monse and her friends looked at The couples with pity and love in their eyes, the nurse nodded and then both of them left.

"He would've loved her," Jamal said, dallas just nodded at him before closing her eyes.

'Im sure you'll look out for my daughter, alexander.'