Chapter sixteen.

Monse sat beside her sister on the bed,waiting for the test

Monse sat beside her sister on the bed,waiting for the test. Its been two months since Dallas took the last test, her period was late and she had morning sickness.

"Its time,D." Monse said,The sisters got up and walked towards the bathroom, Monse flipped the test and looked at Dallas with a smile on her face.

"You're having a baby!" Monse screamed, cesar rushed inside of the room.

"Im gonna be an uncle?" He said and monse nodded,Dallas couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't process.

"Im pregnant?" She asked slowly and they nodded.

"With oscar's baby?" She said and again they nodded, Dallas screamed and jumped around with a smile on her face.

"I have to tell oscar!" Dallas said about to run but Monse grabbed her.

"We're gonna surprise him." Monse said and dallas smiled.

Monse rushed to the Diaz's house with cesar behind her,oscar was smoking his joint and glared at cesar.

"Where's dallas?" Oscar said and monse looked at him with panic in her eyes.

"She's at the hospital! She's been shot by a prophet." She said and oscar shot up running to his car with the kids behind him.

When they arrived monse lead Oscar to the room, monse and cesar stood behind smirking while oscar entered the room seeing his girlfriend lying on the bed with a machine on her stomach.

"Surprise.." she said slowly, oscar smiled and slowly walked to her.

"T-thats our baby?" He asked and pointed at the tv, Dallas nodded slowly and oscar smiled.

"Come here," she said holding her hand out, he grabbed her hand and sat beside her.

"We're having a baby!" Oscar said,carrying his girlfriend in a bridal style.

The cholos cheered and pulled the two into a hug.

Dallas and oscar knew they're gonna love their baby no matter what.