Chapter fourteen.

"She's not coming back Os," dallas said tracing his tattoo that was on his chest

"Baby its been three months," he whispered kissing her forehead, dallas got up and wore her cloths.

"Im gonna go home, dad's coming tonight." She said and he nodded. She kissed his lips and left the room putting her hair in a bun.

She opened the door and sighed, Cesar left when he knew dad is coming back so he's staying at Jamal's. While Jamal found his bro Cesar found him annoying.

"Hey father," she said and pulled him into a hug,he smiled softly.

Later,Dallas and her father had dinner quietly. Since monse is always the one who starts a conversation and then both of them went to sleep.

Oscar:
Hey baby, how is everything?

Dallas:
Dad is heartbroken..

Oscar:
Are you okay?

Dallas:
Yes papi im okay.

Oscar:
I love you mamas.

Dallas:
Iloveyou too, goodnight💖

Dallas woke up to the front door opening, she grabbed the gun that was under her bed. She slowly opened her door and saw monse with their dad behind her both of them crying.

"Whats going on?" She said slowly putting the gun on the table,Monse pulled her into a hug.

"I shouldn't have left! Im so sorry D!" Monse said and dallas smiled.

"Do you wanna talk?" Dallas asked pulling away,Monse shook her head and left to her room. Dallas looked at her dad and he just shrugged, Dallas rolled her eyes and grabbed the gun leaving to her bedroom, she threw the gun beside her and slept.

The next morning, Dallas woke up and wore what she grabbed.

She left her room and walked towards the kitchen and smiled when she saw her sister and father kissing their cheek

"So are we doing anything today?" Dallas asked before grabbing a peace of waffle eating it.

"Im gonna leave now,i love you girls." Monty said kissing his daughters forehead.

Dallas sighed and looked at Monse,

"I met these annoying girls! Ugh the way they talked its stuck in my mind!" Monse said and Dallas laughed.

"So how's things with oscar?" Monse asked and dallas shrugged.

"I wanna go and see him, by the way have you talked with cesar?" Dallas asked and monse nodded, she smiled at her sister and left the house to her boyfriend's.

As soon as she arrived oscar pulled her inside of them room and start kissing her.

"Baby." She said laughing, putting her hands on his face.

"Do you know what we say before we do sex?" Oscar said and dallas nodded.

"Lets make babies," she said slowly and he nodded.

"I want a real baby,-"

"What? Oscar this isn't a game," she said and he nodded.

"I know, i want to have a baby with you! To raise it with you and love it with you," he said and dallas chuckled.

"Oscar, we're still young." She said but oscar shook his head.

"You're 21 and 24 we're not young," he said and pouted, dallas kissed him and sat on his bed.

"Come on dallas," he said crossing his arms.

"Isn't supposed to be girls begging for a baby not the way around?" Dallas said, oscar sighed before leaving the room.

"Oscar come back!" She said but he ignored her, she rolled her eyes.

"Oscar im naked!" She yelled, suddenly the whole cholos were inside the room staring at Dallas.

"What the? She's my girl!" Oscar snapped pushing the cholos out of his room and locking the door, he looked at dallas and frowned.

"Lets try and make a baby," dallas smiled, oscar smirked and removed his shirt throwing it away.