Chapter thirteen.

"I dont think monse is coming back," cesar stated,Dallas rolled her eyes

"I dont think monse is coming back," cesar stated,Dallas rolled her eyes. They were all sitting in dallas's house since cesar isnt allowed to get inside the diaz's house.

"Why?" Dallas asked, crossing her arms over chest.

"She's been ghosting me," he said and Jamal rolled his eyes.

"And when you knew,you slept with a girl," jamal said and dallas sighed.

"Banged," dallas and ruby corrected Jamal, cesar sighed and looked at dallas.

"Aren't you mad because i banged someone else?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Im mad because you told her that she's like our mom, but the banging part i dont care you guys broke up and she's been posting these pictures with that white boy," dallas said, Ruby stood up and looked at them.

"We need to stop gossiping about monse and do something adventurous, oh by the way did alexander text you?" Ruby asked and dallas shook her head.

"No, its been two months since the accident and he didnt text or check up on me," dallas said shrugging, they all nodded and sat on the couch eating popcorn.

Ruby laid beside dallas his head on her lap and her hands on his hair playing with it.

"I want to have kids with oscar, like right now." She mumbled but ruben heard her.

"Just say that you're horny," he said getting up,disgusted.

Dallas burst out laughing, while cesar and Jamal stared at the two with confusion.

"Cesar are you staying here tonight?" She asked and cesar nodded, she stood up and kissed the boys forehead.

"Goodnight cesar, come on jamal and ruby im dropping you home." She said and the boys nodded following dallas outside of the house.

"If something happened-"

"There is a gun under your pillow and a gun in the kitchen and a gun under the couch, you told me this for the past two months." cesar said and dallas smiled before blowing him a kiss and leaving the house.

When dallas arrived oscar pulled her into a hug.

"Lets make babies," Oscar mumbled and she laughed, Oscar carried her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed.