Chapter eighteen.

"Baby please," oscar said,his hand on Dallas's lap while dallas trying to push him away

"Oscar you hurt me,i-i just cant forgive you like this." She whispered, a few tears dropping on his head.

"I said im sorry dallas," oscar said, dallas sighed.

"Sorry wont fix what you did," she said,crossing her arms.

She heard sniffs, she quickly grabbed oscar's head and snapped it up to see if he's crying, and he was.

"Im so sorry dallas," he said, she sighed.

"Can you give me time to think?" She said and he quickly nodded,getting up and wiped his tears.

"I love you mamas," he said, she just smiled and he left.

Dallas sighed before getting up deciding to visit alexander since its been so long since she saw him and she wanted his advice and to tell him that she's pregnant since he's not answering any of her calls or texts.

Dallas stopped infront of the address that ruby gave her, she left the car and knocked on the door.

Nothing. Dallas knocked again and no one opened the door.

"Alex?" Dallas said,putting her ear on the door to hear if there was a sound but there was none, she opened the door and gasped when she saw it was unlocked. Dallas gulped and entered while praying.

It smells here, dallas thought. Entered the living room and gasped at the sight which one infront of her. She quickly grabbed her phone and called oscar with shaky hands.

"Mamas?"

"O-oscar q-quickly come to alex's apartment, quickly!" She said and hung up, she behind him and saw a note.

Dallas looked at Alex's lifeless body and tears start coming out, after few minutes oscar rushed inside the house but stopped when he saw his lover staring at the dead body that was infront of her, he quickly rushed to her side and grabbed her.

"O-oscar there is a note o-on that table, can you get it?" She asked.

"Did you call the ambulance?" He asked and dallas shook her head.

"What are you waiting for fool?" He snapped, dallas quickly dialed 911 while oscar went and grabbed the letter. He turned it around and saw to my bestfriend, Dallas. He sighed and asked himself if he should give it to her or not?

"Oscar, the letter?" Dallas said, Oscar sighed and gave it to her. When dallas saw what was written on it she burst out crying and oscar held her.

After few minutes the ambulance came with the police, oscar and dallas quickly left to the diaz's house.

"Why did he do that?" Dallas sobbed,

"Baby, stop you're stressing yourself and its not good for the baby. You've been crying for the past week." He said putting his hand on her thigh.

"Sorry i cried over your dumbass!" She snapped, pushing his hand away from her.

Oscar sighed and pinched the edge of nose, when they arrived dallas quickly left the car and entered the house, oscar pulled her to the room but she pushed him away.

"Im not gonna sit on this bed, it probably has her cum," Dallas spat, Oscar sighed.

"What should i do? Huh tell me!" Oscar snapped,getting tired from Dallas's attitude.

"Burn it! Throw it! Give it away i dont fucking care!" She said and pushed him away from her before leaving his house.