chapter two.

when Dallas found out that her mom is going around telling her friends that Monty was abusing both of them she had to leave, so at the age of eighteen she left for university and Selena supported her

when Dallas found out that her mom is going around telling her friends that Monty was abusing both of them she had to leave, so at the age of eighteen she left for university and Selena supported her. she sent her to the best university and Dallas was thankful that she was far away from her.

when Dallas got her first phone at the age of fifteen, she searched for her father's facebook and started texting him. he was happy that his daughter didn't forget about him.

and when she texted him, he went and told Oscar who was seventeen years old at that time, he showed him that he didn't care but when he saw her pictures his heart melted and he felt like crying,so he pushed Monty's phone away and asked him to leave and monty understood how he felt so when Dallas would post a new picture he wouldn't show him but Oscar would already see it from his fake account.

'hey dad,'

'Dalls,hey how is university?'

'I finished,'

'are you serious?'

'yes, dad its been four years since I left for uni😂'

'im proud of my hija,'

'yeah, im coming back for the summer, actually I was planning on staying with you guys,'

'what?'

'oh..'

'forever?'

'if thats okay..'

'its more than okay hija.'

'alright, goodnight dad'

'nights 😘'

Dallas closed her phone and smiled. shes finally going to her town, where she belongs.

at the end of summer,Dallas arrived to freeridge with 2 suitcases, she knocked on the door and her father opened with a smile.

"oh Hija!" he screamed and laughed then pulled her into a hug.

"dad!" she said and giggled,

"dad?who is it?"Monse asked, she frowned when she saw it was her older sister.

"what is she doing here?"she spat and Dallas heart shattered.

"w-what?"she asked, entering the house and her dad pulled the suitcases inside.

"you left, why are you back?"she asked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I didn't leave, mom took me."she whispered,Monse thought her dad was lying but he's not.

So monse rushed into her sister's arm.

"I knew it, you wouldn't leave me. Us." She said and dallas nodded while smiling.

"Come on! Lets go and tell the squad you're back!im sure they need good news." Monse said and Dallas raised her eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Oh,um i had a friend who was a girl and she got shot at her birthday and so did ruby but she died while r-ruby well ruby isnt himself now.." she said and Dallas gasped,both of them left the house and waved bye to their father.

"Was it a santos?"

"No,prophet." she said and Dallas cursed under he breathe, since she was four years old she would take self defense classes, shooting classes.

Monse knocked on the door and Mrs.Martinez opened the door.

"Monse and oh! Dallas!" She said and pulled Dallas into a hug, they entered and ruby gasped when he saw dallas.

"Damn mami you got so hot!" ruby said and pulled her into a hug,

"Mario!" Dallas said and pulled him into a hug, he laughed.

"Um thats my girlfriend and uh-"

"His baby mama!" Mrs.Martinez snapped, Dallas pulled her into a hug and smiled.

"Alright! Bye guys we're going to Jamal's!" Monse said pulling Dallas out of the house.

"Dad left," monse said when she looked up from her phone and then went back to her phone,Dallas shrugged.

"Oh by the way, Cesar is staying with us." Monse said and Dallas stopped walking.

"Why? What happened? Is oscar okay? Is he alive? Is he-"

"OSCAR IS FINE!" Monse screamed glaring at Dallas.

"Oscar kicked cesar from santos because he couldn't complete the task,"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," monse said.

"Lets walk by his house,show him that im back." dallas said and monse smirked and nodded.