Chapter ten.

"Damn it! My car broke down

"Damn it! My car broke down." Alexander said,getting out of his car.

"You can take mine,ill let oscar fix yours." Dallas smiled and alexander sighed.

"Its fine,Alex seriously. Here." She said throwing her car keys at him since she was planning on going to the mall but looks like she's going to oscar's.

"Thanks dal, you're the best." He said and kissed her cheek before going to her car and drove away.

Soon, oscar came and fixed Alex's car while dallas sitting behind him so she can wipe his sweat or give him water.

"Thanks,mamas." He said before kissing her lips quickly.

"Im taking you on a date, last time i did was three months ago." He said and she rolled her eyes. Yes it's been three months since dallas and Oscar have been dating.

"Baby, you dont have to." She said but he shrugged entering the house with dallas behind him.

"Lets go and sleep mamas." He said and carried her to her bedroom and then threw her at the bed.

"Come here, hot stuff." She said and pointed beside her, he jumped on the bed and dallas giggled.

"Goodnight, hot stuff." She said snuggling into his chest.

"Goodnight mamas." He said kissing her forehead.

Dallas squealed when she saw the place, oscar smiled at his girlfriend and then wrapped his arms around her.

"I have always wanted to come to build a bear workshop!" She said and kissed his lips.

"Thankyou, hotstuff." She said and he nodded at her, he unwrapped his arms and she giggled before entering the shop with him behind her.

"Oscar what should we pick?" She said looking around the store for a cute teddy bear.

"This," he said pointing at the beauty and the beast, beast teddy bear. She grabbed it and smiled because it was soft.

After building their teddy bear and putting a voice record which was of oscar saying 'mi homie y mi princesa' and then they put a heartbeat and named their teddy bear dollar which oscar explained their name together.

They left the shop hand in hand and went to oscar's car.

"Thankyou so much oscar, today was perfect." She said and kissed his hand, he laughed at his girlfriend.

"You're welcome mamas." He said, he dropped her home telling her that he has something to do for the gang, she kissed him goodbye and left his car.

So she decided to give alex his car, she grabbed the keys from her bag and entered his dirty car, she rolled her eyes and started the engine driving towards Alex's house.

When she arrived she cursed since she forgot the gun in her room, so she searched in alex's car but found nothing, she turned around and saw a hoodie she quickly wore it and put the hat hoodie on before leaving the car.

She knocked on the door and when alex opened his eyes winded before pulling her inside.

"are you crazy? What are you doing here?" He asked frowning.

"To give you your car.." she said slowly, he sighed before giving her the car keys and taking his.

"Come on, leave before anyone see you. Oh god oscar is gonna kill me." Alex mumbled the last thing, dallas laughed getting outside the house with alex hot on her trial.

"Hey! Isn't that oscar's bitch?" Someone yelled, alex and dallas turned around to see a gun pointed at her.

"No,she's my f-" alex was cut of by a gunshot, he quickly looked beside him and saw dallas putting her hand on down of her chest with her mouth opened.

Dallas felt heavy, she looked down and saw her hand is blood and alex's white hoodie is red now.

Alex cursed and carried dallas quickly putting her in his car.

"Alexander if you take her to the hospital you're kicked out of the gang and block!" The guy yelled, alexander flipped him off and quickly drove towards the hospital.

"O-oscar y-y-you need to c-call oscar," dallas said but she felt as if her breath is slowly fading.

Oscar laughed at sad eyes who tried to make a joke,his phone rang and he answered smiling.

"fool, im coming over in a b-"

"Oscar! Dallas has been shot by a prophet!" Alexander screamed, oscar stood up and the guys behind him did.

"What?" He screamed, running to his car.

"Give me dallas!" He said getting worried.

"Oscar, i-i-im gonna die," she whimpered.

"No baby you won't! Stay strong okay." He said but all he heard was her trying so hard to breathe.

"Dallas! Dallas you'll live okay?God damn it!" He said and started the engine.

"O-oscar if i di-didn't make it, i want you to know that-" she said but breathed. (I just remembered Allison's scene when she died😢😢)

"I-i love you o-o-oscar." She said and he cursed.

"You will make it, dallas you will okay! I love you baby please please dont die. Be a strong woman." He said but there was no answer.

"Oscar we arrived, come fast." Alexander said and oscar nodded hanging up and drove fast.