24

Dallas smiled softly as soon as she put Alexandria on her crib, she kissed her forehead softly before leaving the room and closed it

Its been two weeks since Alexandria was born, since then all oscar and dallas did was spoil her. Selena visited twice and Dallas couldn't stop her its her grandkid at the end, but selena spoiled her as well and dallas thought maybe just maybe she can forgive her and let everything stay in the past.

Dallas entered the room and smiled when she saw oscar but frowned when she saw him sitting on the bed with his face in his hands.

"Tell me its not true," oscar said,Dallas raised her eyebrow.

"What?" She said,walking towards him and kneed infront of him

"Tell me its not true!" He snapped and pushed her away,dallas fell on her ass and looked at him.

"Oscar are you okay?" She asked but he shook his head.

"I was smoking some joint with my friends and you know what they told me? Your fiancée slept with another man as soon as she left the hospital." Oscar sais and dallas laughed.

"You think thats funny?" He asked and dallas nodded,he glared at her and grabbed her before pushing her to the wall.

"Oscar, i cant have sex with anyone for 40 days. (I think)" dallas said and oscar rolled his eyes.

"And if i can yes i will have sex!" She said and he tightened his grip on her.

"With you!" She said and tried to push him away, Dallas was scared. Terrified actually, oscar is never like that.

"Oh really? Not with that man?" Oscar yelled,Dallas gulped.

"Oscar Alexandria is sleeping," Dallas said putting her hands on his chest, but he pushed her hands away.

"Answer me!" Oscar yelled,pushing dallas to the wall again and again, she groaned in pain.

"Oscar you're hurting me!" She snapped, he let go of her and looked at her with regret and hurt.

Oscar looked around the room and grabbed the lamp throwing it beside dallas on the wall, Dallas flinched and stared at her lover.

He grabbed the cup glass which had coffee and threw it beside dallas.

"Oscar stop!" Dallas screamed, she was so scared to move.

But oscar didnt listen to her, instead he grabbed her make up bag and threw it on the wall, Dallas looked at him shocked.

Sad eyes opened the door and glared at oscar, before looking at dallas and nodded. She quickly ran outside of the room and looked at Antonio.

"Go to Alexandria and lock the doors." Antonio said and Dallas quickly nodded before running to her daughter's room.