Chapter seventeen.

Oscar looked at his girlfriend who was watching youtube videos, his eyes were full of guilt and regret wondering if he should tell her or not

"Hey mamas." Oscar said, dallas paused the video and looked at him.

"Yeah baby?"she asked and sat up infront of him.

"I wanna tell you something,but dont get mad." He said and Dallas slowly nodded.

"Last week i slept with a girl." He said,Dallas looked at him.

"The day you found out you were pregnant, i had a girl over." He said again, dallas looked at him with tears filled in her eyes.

She stood up and Oscar did behind her,she left the house but oscar held her wrist.

Smack. she slapped him.

Oscar looked at her and he found hurt in her eyes, hurt,anger and disappointment.

"Don't ever touch me," she spat, pushing him away. She start punching his chest (just like monse did to cesar in the dance).

"H-how could you?" She screamed, all the cholos looked at the girl with pity in their eyes.

"I-i dont get it! What did i do wrong? Was i not good enough? Bad at bed? Didn't give you the love you wanted? I g-gave you everything oscar,everything." She sobbed, putting her face in her hands.

"Im pregnant b-because you want a small happy family, i-im-" dallas couldn't continue her sentences because of her sobs so she walked to her house, Oscar was following her so he makes sure that she arrives home safely.

The next day, Dallas stayed in bed. Her eyes were red and puffy and she kept on thinking what was wrong with her? Wasn't she enough.

Monse entered the room and pulled her sister into a hug.

"M-my heart hurts monse." Dallas sobbed putting her hands on her heart.

"Dallas you need to stop crying,it's bad for the baby." Monse said and Dallas shook her head.

"I w-want to have an abortion." She said,Monse pulled away and stared at dallas.

"Oscar's action is not the baby's fault. You're gonna kill your own baby, what is the matter with you?"Monse snapped getting up.

"Monse where are you going?" Dallas said,looking at her younger sister.

"When you think right,tell me." She lied, monse was going to oscar's house to bash him.

She rushed to the diaz's house and raised her eyebrow when she didnt see any of the cholos.

She opened the door and saw oscar sitting on the couch with his face on his hands.

"Dallas is gonna have an abortion," monse said,Oscar's head shot up.

"What?"

"Thanks to your stupid mistake, my sister is gonna kill the baby because of you," she snapped.

"S-she can't," Oscar said but monse shrugged.

"You should've think before sleeping with a puta." She said before leaving the house.

Leaving oscar to drown in his own thoughts with no one saving him, only Dallas could but she's not here now.