5

I kept my eyes shut tightly when he picked me up in his arms and started running.

This is stupid. If we are going to run like this, I should have run on my own. Carrying me like this is only going to slow us down.

I opened my mouth to protest but shut it almost immediately when this Mr. Black guy started running at an inhumane speed.

I hold him tighter, hiding my face in his chest and try to breathe slowly.

God, he smells so good. I want to know what brand of perfume he uses.

'Focus' the voice scolded me. I know it is right but it's just like I have no control over myself.

I heard some noises again and he picks up his speed.

Now I am scared, but my question has shifted from 'who he is' to 'what he is'.

-----------------------

I didn't dare to open my eyes even when we have stopped. What does this guy/thing want from me? I thought he was a zombie hunter, as he killed that zombie, but maybe he is a zombie himself.

Do zombie hunters also have special powers like vampire hunters?

This makes sense.

This thought gave me hope that maybe he won't hurt me.

And this new found hope gave me the courage to open my eyes.

When I did, I found the same pair of beautiful brown eyes looking back at me. I blink twice before trying to focus my attention somewhere else, anywhere else.

I looked around and noticed that I am in a room, bedroom to be specific, and I am sitting in the lap of this Mr. Black zombie hunter, who is sitting, which I am assuming, is his bed.

I looked back at him only to find him staring back at me. He does like to stare me a lot and I don't even mind.......... No wait I do mind.

I jumped out of his arms and stood at a few feet distance from him. He didn't move or tried to stop me. He just keeps staring at my face.

This turned in an awkward silence.

I am trying to think of something to say but he beat me in this and asked, "Do you need something? Something to eat or.....drink"

What was that pause for? I was going to ask him but a loud noise stopped me. I thought those zombies found us but this Mr. Black zombie hunter guy seems calm.

"Don't worry about it." He simply stated.

"I am not worrying" I instantly replied, making a fool out of myself. Of course, my stupid voice gave me away. It sounded so afraid and horrified.

I am officially embarrassed now.

He seems to caught on it and smiled before saying in a mocking manner "Alright.... if you say." After a small pause, he continued "I am Julian, Julian Black. What's your name?"

Black, his name seriously is Black. I just named him after his t-shirt and that turns out to be his real name.

When I didn't reply Julian said, "Its fine if you don't want to tell. Get some rest here. I will get you something to eat". With this he got up from his seat and started making his way towards the bedroom door.

"Rose William Jones," I said.

He turned around with a billion dollar smile, as he has just found a treasure. This made me smile a little too.

Then we heard another loud bang outside.

Now he looks pissed. "I will come back in a minute," he told me while opening the door. I thought he is going to slam it shut loudly, because of how angry he looks, but he closed it gently, as he has changed his mind in mid-action.

I looked around the room and found that Mr. Julian Black is a big fan of the color black. Each and everything in this room is either black or white, but mostly black.

The bed was huge and royal, just like the rest of the furniture. This zombie hunter guy is really rich. Is zombie hunting business that profitable?

Another loud bang forced me to go out check what exactly is happening. And that was not a good decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hii, Hope you people are liking the story so far.

Please tell me

what you LIKED here

and what you DIDN'T LIKE here

((I take criticism really well, so please don't hesitate to say what's on your mind))

It will help me a lot.