25.

I need to leave this place and find Zee and get all the answers out of him and if he did that........

I don't know what I will do. I don't want to let my mother's murderer live freely but it is Zee..........

And why didn't our father punished him? Was it because with her death her curse ended? Or was her curse passed down to me and he was not attracted to her anymore?

This thought is making me angrier.

I just want to...........

'Calm down'.

It is easy for you to say.

I am trying my best but this situation is so complex. I can't help but let the tears flow.

This time I am crying without Julian. I miss him. I want him right here. I want to hug him. I want to cry on his shoulder. I want to cuddle him. I want him to pinch my nose. I want him to tell me that everything is fine. I want him...........

I don't remember when I fall asleep while crying.

---------------

---------------

I got up and saw a tray full of food. At least they are not starving me just like someone I know.

I ate the food and decided to go out. Staying inside this room is suffocating me. Plus I have more questions for Dolus.

I walked towards the door but to my utter surprise, IT WAS UNLOCKED.

I genuinely expected it to be locked.

Do these people trust me that much? Aww..... that's so sweet. Now, where is the exit?

I stepped outside the room just to find the Dragon King himself.

Hell!!

"Good morning sleeping beauty."

"I think I have already told you to not give me nicknames."

"As you say pumpkin."

"Uhh...." You pissed me off when I was already in a bad mood. Now, whatever happens, will be your own fault. "So what good deed I did in my previous life for having a bodyguard plus caretaker as The Dragon King himself."

He smirked and started taking small steps towards me. I didn't move from my place but he is now so close that I can feel his breath. He looked down at my lips before meeting my eyes again. His eyes are now black.

This is not good.

Why can't I keep my stupid mouth in check? But I didn't even start yet....... It was just a warm-up. I didn't know he was so sensitive.

"Are you trying to die by suffocating yourself?" He asked in a serious manner.

"What?" And then it hit me. "No......I was not trying to die......It's just a bad habit of mine."

"To stop breathing?"

"Yaa.....whenever I am thinking hard."

He laughed. "You are getting more and more interesting kitten. So what were you thinking about so hard? If you need something I will give it to you."

"First of all I will like to have some distance from you, thank you very much."

He laughed again but didn't move, his eyes still black. Finally, he took a deep breath and took a step forward and whispered in my ear "If you keep being so attractive, I will forget about my mate and marry you instead." And then retreated.

"Marry me instead!? I need to make your mate alive urgently."

"Haa... Why? Do I look that bad?"

"Ohh you already know? That's good. I thought I hurt you while revealing the truth." I said while pouting innocently.

"Can I kiss you?"

"No!" I am going to kill that stupid wizard who came up with this stupid curse.

"Just once."

"No means no!!"

"Then stop acting cute. And attractive. And sweet. And beautiful. And--------"

"Ok, I got it. Now shut up."

"Did I say sexy?"

"Fine! You win!"

"Now I can kiss you?"

"NO!..... Just tell me where is Dolus?"

"You find that old creep more attractive than me? You sure have a unique taste."

"Let me just do my job and leave, ok?"

"What if I say no?"

"What?"

"Your father has already sold you to me. I can keep you as long as I want."

"You must be kidding me."

"Maybe? Maybe not?"

Now I am sure he is a psychopath. He is playing with me. Should I just punch him in the face and escape? But I need more answers from Dolus. I will just go with his game, for now.
"But......That's wrong."

"I can do whatever I want, girl. But maybe I will let you go if you just satisfy me." He said seductively.

"Ok."

"What did you say?" He looked genuinely surprised.

Oh boy, you can't win from me in this game.

"Yes. I will make your mate alive again and that will satisfy you, right? You will let me go after that, right?" I said innocently.

He, on the other hand, facepalm himself. "And I thought.......... nevermind............ just do that, Ok marshmallow?"

"Marshmallow? At least think of better nicknames."

"Follow me." He turned around and started walking.

He stopped in front of a door and opened it before saying, "I really hope you survive it."

Me too.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hii, Hope you people are liking the story so far.

Please tell me

what you LIKED here

and what you DIDN'T LIKE here

((I take criticism really well, so please don't hesitate to say what's on your mind))

It will help me a lot.