28

He is the wizard. He cursed my mother. All of this is his fault.

"Why!? Just why!?" I can't control myself anymore. I just want to punch this jerk to death.

"Try it! Try to punch me! That will be fun to watch."

"Lock her up in the dungeon with others" ordered the Queen to the guards. "Go prepare for the ceremony," Queen said to Dolus before turning around to see me one last time and left.

The guards captured and dragged me towards the dungeon. But this time I made it very hard for them.

Now I think I know why all of them try to make me unconscious all the time because they know I am not easy to handle.

Maybe because I am angry, but my powers are at their prime. I can use telekinesis very well just like I am a trained expert.

At a point, I threw fireballs from my hand. I have no idea how, but it was still fun.

It took about twenty to thirty guards to put me in the prison cell and chain me to the wall. Both of my hands were chained in such a way that my feet are above the ground. This is not good for my shoulders.

After a double check, the guards left.

I am alone, again.

Well, that's what I thought, but I was proven wrong, again.

"It hurts. It hurts so much!" I heard another prisoner crying.

"You have to bear it Samantha. Bear it for Justin."

Justin? Samantha? Not that Samantha. No, Samantha is dead, isn't she?

They both are in the adjoining cell to mine so I can't see their face but I can at least try. Plus they can't see my face either so the curse won't work.

"Justin?" I begin, "As in Justin Black?"

"How do you know him?"

It is her! "You are alive Samantha? God, Justin thinks you died. He is going to be so happy!"

"She asked how do you know Justin Black?" asked the girl who was consoling Samantha before.

"Well, he is kind of my family."

"Lier. Blacks don't have a sister."

"I am their sister-in-law, not sister."

"Lier. Youngest Black is too young to have a mate."

"He is not. Jeremy is around 80 so he can find his mate now, but I am not her."

"You are Julian's mate?" asked Samantha.

"It is even more impossible."

"I am. I am Julian's mate. I know I am a little late but........ God, what do you want me to do to prove it to you?"

"Tell us something only Blacks know."

This is not good. I don't know them that well. Come on Rose think of something.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue?"

"Vicky, she could be telling truth."

"I don't trust her Sam."

"Makes sense. I don't have proof so it does make sense that you people don't trust me. I am just very happy for Justin. He blamed himself for not being able to heal you, Samantha."

"You know Justin has healing powers?" asked Samantha.

"Yaa...is it a secret?"

"What powers do brother next to Justin has?" asked Vicky.

"Brother next to Justin? Jack? Well, I heard he can turn things into gold."

"Haa...haa....Who are you fooling? No such power exists" said another girl, which is tied in the cell opposite to mine. Who is she to talk like that? Oh, she can see my face, so she hates me, right? I am yet not sure how that all curse thing works.

But that doesn't give her a bitch pass.

"Didn't anyone taught you that you shouldn't butt in other people's business" I replied to her in my sassy voice.

"I am sorry for doubting you" apologized Vicky. "I am Victoria, Jack's mate."

"Who?" Jack's mate? The one who killed Samantha? What is going on here?

"Yes, Jack's mate. Your reaction tells me you have heard about me, didn't you?"

"I did."

"Please don't believe everything you heard. As you can see I am still alive. Vicky was framed" said Samantha in a pleading voice.

"What a messed up family" commented that girl again.

"Thanks for your not-so-necessary-commentary! NOW ZIP IT." I can't bear anyone saying anything about the Black family. They are good people. Plus it is my Julian's family.

No...wait..... my Julian? Girl get a grip.

"Fucking people of dark land......"

"I heard you!" Now, this girl is pissing me off, "We belong to another land but what about you? You are imprisoned in your own land. Now, who is in a more messed up position?" I somehow know that she is a creature of day.  This shut her up. "Now tell me. What exactly happened?"

"Let me do the honor, Princess." That was said by the person I didn't expect to meet so soon - Dolus.

"You do own me some explaining, don't you?"

"I do. That is the reason why I am here."

"Haa.... You are here after confirming that I am being properly chained. What a coward you are!"

"Don't........" the girl from the cell across tried to stop me while giving me looks to shut up.

"Wow! That's new for you Lily. Helping others." Dolus mocked Lily.

"Just open my chains Dolus, and you will be the one begging for help." I said.

"Trying to help others, so typical Rose behavior."

"Rose?" repeated Lily.

''Yes Rose, your cousin Rose," Dolus confirmed to Lily.

COUSIN.