40

I am holding hands of my sweet and caring cousin Lily to see what she can help me with killing her crush Dolus, who apparently has a crush on ME.

Such a lovely life I am leading, right?

But what she had to offer was something I never thought of.

I can see images of her siblings which are cruelly murdered by her. She chops the head down of her own 15-year-old sister. She stabbed her elder brother in the heart when he was trying to help a needy mermaid. And what surprised me the most was that Lily threw her 3-month-old sister from the roof of her own house.

And she is not even ashamed. She saw each of her sibling dying in front of her eyes and she was contented. She doesn't regret doing any of it, not even the tiniest bit. Instead, she was proud.

And the WORST part is that I am watching all of this from her own point of view. I can feel each of her emotion.
And that's scary.

I tried to focus more. I need to push these memories aside and try to find the memory I want.

I concentrated more and then I could see it. A tree, a very old and big tree. But where is this tree? And what does it has to do with Dolus? I was trying to find some clues about this place but all I could see was a dense forest.

There are countless forests in the world. We won't be able to find it this way. When I was looking for some hints I felt a sudden pull. Someone is trying to pull me out of here. But my search is not completed yet!

Suddenly, everything around me started burning. Where did this fire come from? This is not what I expected.

And I could feel myself being thrown out before I could hear someone speaking. It is a very low and faint voice, similar to an eco.

With this, I was completely out of the dreamland.

Julian holding my shoulders tightly, pulling me away from Lily. Jack pulling Lily away from me. Also, Albert and Justin were looking worried sick.

Julian pulled me away with full might and dragged me to a corner of the room, far away from Lily, before saying, "You are never doing that again!! Do you understand!?"

Ok.... someone is angry.

"I asked do you UNDERSTAND!!?"

I just nodded my head in return, shocked by the angry and dangerous voice of Julian. He has never talked to me like this. It will be a lie if I say I am not a little hurt but the information I got is important.

But first I need him to calm down. Should I try doing that? Just to calm him a little-------.

"And don't try to use your magic on me!"

"What!? I will never do that!" Now I am sure he can read my mind. Am I that easy to read?

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and open them again.

Now he seems better. Good! because this info could be useful.

"So, can I talk now?" I asked in an innocent childlike manner.

"Stay away from her."

"Sir, yes sir." I salute him and he just sighed before retreating.

When we cover the distance back, which were hardly ten feet, I mocked Lily, "You know you can't kill me inside a memory, burning the whole place down was stupid." I folded my arms. And Julian stayed between me and her.

Lily didn't say anything so I continued, "Do any of you know about The Blue Mountain?" This earned me a reaction from her. So this is the place. Thanks to the voice.

"What about Blue Mountain?" asked Albert in a serious tone. He is not happy with my stunt either but didn't comment on that.

"Well.... there is kind of a tree I guess. That tree has to do something with Dolus. My gut says it can help us in killing Dolus and my gut is------"

"You are wrong. Nothing can kill Dolus! He is the supreme power!! You all will regret doing this.... Dolus will come to help me!!"

"Help you!? You need a doctor's help!! Who can throw a 3-MONTH OLD CHILD off the roof of a 10-STORY BUILDING? You are a real monster! I used to think Dolus is the craziest person I have ever met, you girl, just proved me wrong!!"

"Take her back to the dungeon." Jack followed Julian's command and left the room with Justin and Albert.

"She killed her own siblings and blamed other people in front of her mother. Her mother, even after knowing the truth, let her off the hook."

"That's why I don't want you to use this power," Julian said while consoling me. "And please don't spoil your mood. We have a ceremony to attend."

I just raised my eyebrows in return.

"It is your brother's ceremony. Albert is becoming the King. He was here to invite us."

"Albert!? King!? What about my father?" It's not that I am worried about him....... I just want to know.

"He is fine. He just retired."

"Who said I was worried about him?"

"I didn't."

At this, we both shared a laugh.

Albert - The king. This will be the start of a new chapter in our lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hii, Hope you people are liking the story so far.

Please tell me

what you LIKED here

and what you DIDN'T LIKE here

((I take criticism really well, so please don't hesitate to say what's on your mind))

It will help me a lot.