9

He, Mr. Zombie, and I both cried in pain at the same time. He, from the punch I have given him and I, because of the punch I have given him. My right hand is covered in the blood of my own. I have punched that guy so hard that my own hand is hurting, badly.

I hold my right hand with my left one. Julian is now standing on my side, with a horrific look on his face, while he is examining my injured hand. He takes my hand in his own, softy and carefully. And then it hit me, he is a vampire. Of course, he wants to drink my blood now.

But he surprised me by saying, "First aid kit." When no one moved he said louder, "Justin, first aid kit. Now."

Justin, who is super confused by the turn of events, recovers from his shock and goes to bring a first aid kit.

In his absence, no one moved. And I mean no one. Even Mr. Zombie was standing in the same corner I have thrown him to, staring me with shocked eyes, which are ready to pop out of his head any time.

When he noticed me looking at him, he changed his attitude again. But before he could say something, Julian spoke,   "Leave!!"

"But...." he started.

"No buts! You have already injury her enough and you should be grateful that I am letting you go, for now. But if I find you or your minions anywhere near her or running your damn mouth unnecessarily in front of others, I will kill every member of your clan. And you know I am perfectly capable of doing so. Now! Leave!" Julian threatened him, without even looking in his direction as he is not important at all, and focusing his full attention to my injured hand.

"But Julian!! She---"

"You should just leave, Mike." said one man who came with Zee's group, the one who was quite all this time. He has a strange kind of authority in his voice. Even though he had said these words in a normal way, yet they sound so demanding.

"But----"

"Just leave already!" This was said by Zee, who is now standing on my other side, glaring at Julian's hands which were holding mine. But I am liking his touch. It is soothing in a way. Even the pain is not so bad now.

Mr. Zombie finally quit and left along with the other zombies, leaving behind only Julian's group, Zee's group and me.