Epilogue

Jeremy's POV

"Come on!! Do it quickly. Or you want to be late for your own wedding." Shane said, getting irritated as I was taking my sweet time in getting ready.

"You took more than 5 hours on yours. So zip it." I replied to my best man. Never have I ever thought that I will be friends with wolves, but here I am.

She totally changed everything, didn't she? I really wish she was here. I really miss her.

"Stop smiling to yourself, that's creepy. Also, my elder brother is Albert, yours is Julian Black. Do you really want to make him wait?"

It's true. We had to choose a date which is suitable for Julian as he is busy 24/7 because he has to manage both, dark and bright, lands on his own.

The creatures of the day were first against it, but they agreed after Mary was appointed as their representative in the court. Even though she is a wolf, she is the daughter of the Royal family. No one was against that decision.

"Make him wait!? I am not Rose, you see."

"True." A lazy smile spread on his face. He also misses her like crazy.

He pushed my wheelchair, which has been my only transportation source after my fight with Dolus.

That creep could really fight. Well, hurting him with simple fighting wasn't even possible as all of his lifeforce was stored in that tree.

That creep really took his heart out of his chest and used it as a seed to grow that tree.

Firstborns come up with such unique ideas to save themselves.

As we reached the wedding ground, everyone grew silent for a second before starting with their shouting and cheering.

They are having so much fun in teasing me.

The wedding is not that royal as we wanted just a small family gathering. So, only my family, Rose's and a few of my close friends are here.

The stage is decorated with white and black roses, Julian's pick, so are all the table and chairs.

Huge bundles of roses are placed on both sides of the aisle.

I reached the stage and Rosemary ran up to me.

Jonathan adopted her after her brother died in prison. That was also Julian's idea. He knew how lonely Jonathan gets and she also had no one to take care of her. And his plan worked.

Jonathan turns out to be a responsible and caring father and Rosemary was able to accept the family just fine.

She came to me and handed me a black rose. "Emily sends it for you," she said before whispering "Keep control over your heart because she is looking out of this world."

"Thanks for the tip kiddo. I will repay you with a special gift." I said while giving her an okay sign which she returned with a thumb's up.

Rose really saved her life too. If she was left in the dungeon, she would have been long dead.

Talking of the dead, The Sword of the Dead is now sealed and kept somewhere safe by Albert, Jonathan, and Julian. Not that anyone else knows how to use it.

Justin and Jack were now teasing me by saying stuff like my freedom is going to end and how I will need to wear what Emily will choose for me before Sam and Vicky took them away to look after kids.

Our family has really grown big. Justin and Sam have two sons and so do Jack and Vicky. Albert's daughter is one of the most beautiful girls in the whole land, so are Mary's twins.

Watching all of them makes me wonder how old I have become.

Zachary, who is the officiating my wedding, announced: "Here comes the bride."

Everyone started clappings their hands as Emily started walking on the aisle with her father.

She looks stunning in a white wedding gown which we selected after rejecting thousands of others.

She smiled as she stepped up on the stage.

As the shouting died Zee asked me "Should we just start the wedding without Julian?"

Even after all the times the wedding was postponed?

I really wanted all of my near and dear ones to be here. But I can't delay it this time.

It is an important day for Emily too.

Just when I was going to agree, Julian entered the grounds. Everyone turned their attention to him.

"Even at my wedding, you are being such an attention seeker, big bro." And everyone started laughing. If I would have said something like this before him meeting any girl named Rose, I would be dead.

But now......... She really changed all of us for good.

Julian smiled himself before saying, "I apologize my dear brother, but I ran into an emergency. And I needed to rush to the hospital-----------"

"Is she alright!?"

"I am fine!" And she entered my sight, looking as fresh as always "I just tried to escape from the hospital to attend your wedding. Thanks me later." She said as she passed me a present and winked at me.

"We decided that you will attend the wedding through the video call, Rose. You can't be out of your bed----------" Zee said being reasonable.

As much as I am happy with her being here, she should be in her bed. The attack Dolus did with that sword was so swear that no one could survive from it.

According to Rose, the only reason she is alive is that Dolus didn't ask for the sword's help and ordered it instead or something similar....... it seems like dead people don't like taking orders.

"But now I am already here. Will you seriously send me back?" She said in an innocent childlike tone.

"You know your curse has ended, don't you?" Zee is the only one who can stand against her. Everyone knows how stubborn she is.

"I know but my power still works just fine."

"It doesn't on me."

"Zee, please....... Help me, Jeremy!"

"Ah... me?"She gives me a pleading look. How can I say no to that? "Can't she stay just for a while."

"Just for a while."  Julian agreed in the end. He can never refuse her.

Zee also quit and started the wedding ceremony.

This the best day of my life and I am so happy that each and every member of my family is present here.

I just wish for everyone to remain happy like this for the rest of our life.

The end