35

I woke up in a warm and cozy bed. And looked around...... What happened? Where am I?

And then the memories of last time started flowing back and I sit up with a jerk. And regretted it almost immediately. My whole body is aching like a truck has hit me like a hundred times.

"Rose! Don't be hard on yourself cub." Julian said politely, who is lying down on the same bed, "Lie down again. You need to rest." He softly put me back at my place and put one arm under my head while using other to hug me.

I put my arm around him and hugged him back. He gently kissed my forehead and said, "Sleep. I will right here when you wake up. I am never letting you out of my sight again."

He is going to stay with me. I am happy but I am still tired. Soon I fall back to sleep.

This kept happening a number of times. And every time, I mean each and every time, I wake up Julian was beside me. He doesn't leave me alone. That feels so good.

But one time I woke up, he was not there.

"Rose!" Samantha scared both me and herself. "You are up? You scared me! You have been out for longest this time. Wait let me call Julian. He just went to take a shower." She opened the door and said, "Shane! Rose is up! Call Julian."

Shane rushed in the room "She is up?" He kneeled down near the bed and asked "How are you? How are feeling?  Are you in pain anywhere?" He voice told me he genuinely is very worried about me.

"You will be the one in the pain if you didn't let Julian know that--------"

Samantha got interrupted by Jeremy who just entered the room," ROSE IS UP!!"

"Don't be so noisy around her!"

Jeremy ignored Samantha and kneeled down near Shane before asking me the same repeated questions.

"I am fine." I couldn't recognize my own voice. It sounds so dry and ruff.

"See.... She replied to me. I told you I am her favorite!!" Jeremy's bragging earned him a hit on the head by Samantha.

"And I told you not to be noisy around her."

And their commotion earned them attention from the whole house. One by one all the members started entering my room. They were asking me how I am feeling and if I want something.

But what I wanted was not here yet. The only members of both the families which were missing were Zee and Julian.

I sit up slowly with Victoria's help. I was trying to reply to each one of them but my mind was wandering somewhere else.

And he soon entered the room. As soon as he stepped in the room everyone stopped talking or did I stopped paying attention to them? I don't know.

But it is not my fault. It is his for looking so good. Looks like someone forgot to dry himself after coming out of shower. His hair is still wet and you can see his body is also wet as the black shirt is sticking to it like glue, showing his strong muscular body perfectly.

I didn't even notice when one after another everyone else left the room.

He sat on the bed, his beautiful eyes never left mine and he took a deep breath before saying, "You scared me this time cub" as he put his hand on my cheek and slowly started stroking it.

"Sorry?"

"No. It was my fa------"

"Not that again please."

He smiled. "Ok. Not that."

"What happened exactly?" Don't get me wrong. I am happy to see him too but the problem is not solved yet. Dolus is still out there.

"Don't worry about it. Just rest and-------"

"How long was I knocked out?"

"Cub. Don't strain yourself. You are still not well--------"

"Julian. I know you are worried about me but we need to stop Dolus and believe me that won't be easy."

"Why do you think he is so strong!?"

What? He IS strong. And why means what....... Is he......?

"Are you jealous? And don't you dare lie. I can see through you."

"No. I am not jealous."

"Lie." I know he is lying.

He closed his eyes, clearly annoyed with the situation, sighed and open them again.
"I just can't understand why do you think he--------"

"You don't know what he is, do you?"

"Cub, whatever he is, he is not as strong as you think--------"

"Firstborn!" This got his attention.

"Come again."

"He is a first born human, and so am I. But I think you are aware of that." Yes, he knew. He knew I am a firstborn. That's why he always used to say that I am a human, just a little unique.

"If he really is a firstborn, then it will be impossible to kill him as no one knows how to kill a firstborn."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hii, Hope you people are liking the story so far.

Please tell me

what you LIKED here

and what you DIDN'T LIKE here

((I take criticism really well, so please don't hesitate to say what's on your mind))

It will help me a lot.